Album Remarks & Appraisals:
A music has emerged from a tense and lacerating beauty, Barry Guy, Marilyn Crispell and Paul Lytton have done it again. "Beyond the titles of Hughie O'Donoghue's paintings, the viewer becomes aware that he has a deep love for the act of applying paint to a canvas - an emotional act with historical perspective." - Barry Guy
Personnel: Marilyn Crispell (piano); Paul Lytton (percussion).
Audio Mixer: Ferran Conangla.
Liner Note Author: Barry Guy.
Recording information: Powerplay Studios, Maur, Switzerland (05/21/2015).
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
- One Dark Night I Left My Silent House (Rothenberg, David)
- Play Braxton (Hemingway, Gerry)
- Azure (Peacock, Gary)
- Parallel Moments (Raymond MacDonald)
- Beautiful Empty Fullness [Slipcase] (Tisziji Munoz)
- The Paradox of Independence: Live at the Falcon In (Tisziji Munoz)
- Table of Changes (Hemingway, Gerry)