- See See Baby $1.29 on iTunes
- Some Other Day, Some Other Time $1.29 on iTunes
- Lonesome Whistle Blues $1.29 on iTunes
- Going Down $1.29 on iTunes
- I Get Evil $1.29 on iTunes
- Angel of Mercy $1.29 on iTunes
- Cadillac Assembly Line $1.29 on iTunes
- Oh, Pretty Woman $1.29 on iTunes
- Let the Good Times Roll $1.29 on iTunes
- Never Make Your Move Too Soon $1.29 on iTunes
- Ole Time Religion $1.29 on iTunes
- Nobody Loves Me But My Mother $1.29 on iTunes
- Boogie Woogie Woman $1.29 on iTunes
- Hide Away $1.29 on iTunes
- Born Under a Bad Sign $1.29 on iTunes
- The Thrill Is Gone $1.29 on iTunes
- Riding With the Kings $1.29 on iTunes
Personnel: Joe Bonamassa (vocals, guitar); Mahalia Barnes, Juanita Tippins, Jade MacRae (vocals); Paulie Cerra (tenor saxophone, baritone saxophone); Ron Dziubla (tenor saxophone); Lee Thornburg (trumpet); Reese Wynans (keyboards); Anton Fig (drums).
Audio Mixer: Kevin Shirley.
Recording information: Grand Victor Sound Studios, Nashville, TN (08/29/2015).
Directors: Rachael Iverson; Sal Dimartino.
Photographer: Christie Goodwin.
In 2015, guitar hero Joe Bonamassa set out on what he called the "Three Kings" tour, in which he paid homage to three of his favorite guitarists: B.B. King, Albert King, and Freddie King. The tour concluded with a show at the venerable Los Angeles venue the Greek Theatre, in which Bonamassa and his band treated the audience to a night of classic blues standards. A mobile recording studio and a camera crew were on hand to capture the performance, and Live at the Greek Theatre (released on CD, LP, DVD, and Blu-ray) documents the event, in which one of the 21st century's top guitarists demonstrates how much he learned from the masters. ~ Mark Deming