1 800 222 6872

Pachelbel: Complete Organ Works Vol 1 / Antoine Bouchard

Audio Samples

  1. Pachelbel — Ciaccona in F Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  2. Pachelbel — Aria prima $0.99 on iTunes
  3. Pachelbel — Nun komm der Heiden Heiland $0.99 on iTunes
  4. Pachelbel — Toccata in F Major $0.99 on iTunes
  5. Pachelbel — Der Tag, der ist so Freudenreich $0.99 on iTunes
  6. Pachelbel — Gelobet seist du, Jesu Christ $0.99 on iTunes
  7. Pachelbel — Vom Himmel hoch da komm ich her (Version 1) $0.99 on iTunes
  8. Pachelbel — Vom Himmel hoch da komm ich her (Version 2) $0.99 on iTunes
  9. Pachelbel — Lob sei Gott in des Himmels Thron $0.99 on iTunes
  10. Pachelbel — Partita sur le choral Christus, der ist mein Leben $0.99 on iTunes
  11. Pachelbel — Magnificat primi toni, 23 Fugues On the 1st Tone in D Minor: Fugue I-1 $0.99 on iTunes
  12. Pachelbel — Magnificat primi toni, 23 Fugues On the 1st Tone in D Minor: Fugue I-2 $0.99 on iTunes
  13. Pachelbel — Magnificat primi toni, 23 Fugues On the 1st Tone in D Minor: Fugue I-3 $0.99 on iTunes
  14. Pachelbel — Magnificat primi toni, 23 Fugues On the 1st Tone in D Minor: Fugue I-4 $0.99 on iTunes
  15. Pachelbel — Magnificat primi toni, 23 Fugues On the 1st Tone in D Minor: Fugue I-5 $0.99 on iTunes
  16. Pachelbel — Magnificat primi toni, 23 Fugues On the 1st Tone in D Minor: Fugue I-6 $0.99 on iTunes
  17. Pachelbel — Magnificat primi toni, 23 Fugues On the 1st Tone in D Minor: Fugue I-7 $0.99 on iTunes
  18. Pachelbel — Magnificat primi toni, 23 Fugues On the 1st Tone in D Minor: Fugue I-8 $0.99 on iTunes
  19. Pachelbel — Magnificat primi toni, 23 Fugues On the 1st Tone in D Minor: Fugue I-9 $0.99 on iTunes
  20. Pachelbel — Magnificat primi toni, 23 Fugues On the 1st Tone in D Minor: Fugue I-10 $0.99 on iTunes
  21. Pachelbel — Magnificat primi toni, 23 Fugues On the 1st Tone in D Minor: Fugue I-11 $0.99 on iTunes
  22. Pachelbel — Magnificat primi toni, 23 Fugues On the 1st Tone in D Minor: Fugue I-12 $0.99 on iTunes

Album Summary

>Pachelbel, Johann : Ciacona, for organ in F minor, T. 206
>Pachelbel, Johann : Aria Prima, for organ in D minor (dorian mode) (Hexachordum 1), T. 211
>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Herr Christ, der einig Gott's Sohn," for organ, T. 42
>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Nun komm der Heiden Heiland" (John 14
>Pachelbel, Johann : Toccata, for organ in F major (II), T. 242
>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Der tag, der ist so freudenreich," for organ, T. 27
>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Gelobet seist du, Jesu Christ," for organ, T. 38
>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Vom Himmel hoch da komm ich her" (I), for organ (Chorale 6), T. 6
>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Vom Himmel hoch da komm ich her" (II), for organ, T. 63
>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Lob sei Gott in des Himmels Thron," for organ, T. 53
>Pachelbel, Johann : Christus, der ist mein Leben, chorale variations for organ (Sterbensgedancken 1; misattributed to J.
>Pachelbel, Johann : Magnificat Fugue, for organ in tone 1, no 1, T. 101
>Pachelbel, Johann : Magnificat Fugue, for organ in tone 1, no 2, T. 102
>Pachelbel, Johann : Magnificat Fugue, for organ in tone 1, no 3, T. 103
>Pachelbel, Johann : Magnificat Fugue, for organ in tone 1, no 4, T. 104
>Pachelbel, Johann : Magnificat Fugue, for organ in tone 1, no 5, T. 105
>Pachelbel, Johann : Magnificat Fugue, for organ in tone 1, no 6, T. 106
>Pachelbel, Johann : Magnificat Fugue, for organ in tone 1, no 7, T. 107
>Pachelbel, Johann : Magnificat Fugue, for organ in tone 1, no 8, T. 108
>Pachelbel, Johann : Magnificat Fugue, for organ in tone 1, no 9, T. 109
>Pachelbel, Johann : Magnificat Fugue, for organ in tone 1, no 10, T. 110
>Pachelbel, Johann : Magnificat Fugue, for organ in tone 1, no 11, T. 111
>Pachelbel, Johann : Magnificat Fugue, for organ in tone 1, no 12, T. 112
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Organist Antoine Bouchard is one of Canada's most respected performers and scholars of the organ. Bouchard is also well known for his work in restoring hisorical organs. This is the first in a series of the complete organ works of Johan Pachelbel. Bouchard performs with a truly expressive sense of rhythm, phrasing, registration and subtle, delicately nuanced ornamentation.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Pachelbel, Johann : Ciacona, for organ in F minor, T. 206
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Aria Prima, for organ in D minor (dorian mode) (Hexachordum 1), T. 211
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Notes: Church of St-Pascal de Kamouraska, Québec, Canada (05/30/2004/05/31/2004)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1699

>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Herr Christ, der einig Gott's Sohn," for organ, T. 42
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Nun komm der Heiden Heiland" (John 14 :: 14), for organ, T. 58
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Toccata, for organ in F major (II), T. 242
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Der tag, der ist so freudenreich," for organ, T. 27
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Gelobet seist du, Jesu Christ," for organ, T. 38
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Vom Himmel hoch da komm ich her" (I), for organ (Choräle 6), T. 6
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1693

>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Vom Himmel hoch da komm ich her" (II), for organ, T. 63
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Lob sei Gott in des Himmels Thron," for organ, T. 53
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Christus, der ist mein Leben, chorale variations for organ (Sterbensgedancken 1; misattributed to J.
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1683

>Pachelbel, Johann : Magnificat Fugue, for organ in tone 1, no 1, T. 101
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Magnificat Fugue, for organ in tone 1, no 2, T. 102
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Magnificat Fugue, for organ in tone 1, no 3, T. 103
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Magnificat Fugue, for organ in tone 1, no 4, T. 104
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Magnificat Fugue, for organ in tone 1, no 5, T. 105
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Magnificat Fugue, for organ in tone 1, no 6, T. 106
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Magnificat Fugue, for organ in tone 1, no 7, T. 107
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Magnificat Fugue, for organ in tone 1, no 8, T. 108
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Magnificat Fugue, for organ in tone 1, no 9, T. 109
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Magnificat Fugue, for organ in tone 1, no 10, T. 110
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Magnificat Fugue, for organ in tone 1, no 11, T. 111
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Magnificat Fugue, for organ in tone 1, no 12, T. 112
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 04/1706