1 800 222 6872

Pachelbel: Complete Organ Works Vol 2 / Antoine Bouchard

Album Summary

>Pachelbel, Johann : Ciacona, for organ in C major, T. 201
>Pachelbel, Johann : Aria Secunda, for organ in E minor (Hexachordum 2), T. 212
>Pachelbel, Johann : Toccata, for organ in C major (III), T. 233
>Pachelbel, Johann : Fugue, for organ in C major (V), T. 265
>Pachelbel, Johann : Wie schön leuchtet der Morgenstern
>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Christ unser Herr zum Jordam kam," for organ, T. 23
>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Erhalt uns, Herr, bei deinem Wort," for organ, T. 33 (also attrib. Bohm or Buxtehud
>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Durch Adams Fall ist ganz verderbt" (I), for organ, T. 28
>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Durch Adams Fall ist ganz verderbt" (II), for organ, T. 29
>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Durch Adams Fall ist ganz verderbt" (III), for organ, T. 30
>Pachelbel, Johann : Alle Menschen mussen sterben
>Pachelbel, Johann : Magnificat Fugues in the Second Tone (10), for organ, T. 124-133
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Pachelbel, Johann : Ciacona, for organ in C major, T. 201
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Aria Secunda, for organ in E minor (Hexachordum 2), T. 212
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1699

>Pachelbel, Johann : Toccata, for organ in C major (III), T. 233
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Fugue, for organ in C major (V), T. 265
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Wie schön leuchtet der Morgenstern
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1693

>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Christ unser Herr zum Jordam kam," for organ, T. 23
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Erhalt uns, Herr, bei deinem Wort," for organ, T. 33 (also attrib. Böhm or Buxtehud
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Durch Adams Fall ist ganz verderbt" (I), for organ, T. 28
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Durch Adams Fall ist ganz verderbt" (II), for organ, T. 29
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Chorale Prelude "Durch Adams Fall ist ganz verderbt" (III), for organ, T. 30
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 04/1706

>Pachelbel, Johann : Alle Menschen müssen sterben
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1683

>Pachelbel, Johann : Magnificat Fugues in the Second Tone (10), for organ, T. 124-133
  • Performer: Antoine Bouchard (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 04/1706