1 800 222 6872

Chopin: Complete Mazurkas / Alberto Nones, piano

Album Summary

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano in B flat major, KK IIa/3
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano in G major, KK II/2, CT. 100 (B. 16/1)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 46 in C major, Op. 68/1, CT. 96
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 47 in A minor, Op. 68/2, CT. 97
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano in D major, KK IVb/2
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 48 in F major, Op. 68/3, CT. 98
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano in C major, KK IVb/3 (B. 82)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, B 60/Op. 6
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (5) for Piano, B 61/Op. 7
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, B 77/Op. 17
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, B 89/Op. 24
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano in A flat major, KK IVb/4, CT. 104 (B. 85)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 42 in G major, Op. 67/1, CT. 92
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 44 in C major, Op. 67/3, CT. 94
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, B 105/Op. 30
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for Piano in A minor, B 140 "A Emile Gaillard"
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, B 115/Op. 33
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, Op. 41
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for Piano in A minor, B 134 "Notre temps"
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (3) for Piano, B 145/Op. 50
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (3) for Piano, B 153/Op. 56
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (3) for Piano, B 157/Op. 59
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (3) for Piano, B 162/Op. 63
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 45 in A minor, Op. 67/4, CT. 95
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 43 in G minor, Op. 67/2, CT. 93
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 49 in F minor, Op. 68/4, CT. 99
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Chopin was born in a small village in Mazovia, the same region after which the Mazurka gets its name. These dances which feature irregular accents were a prominent part of Chopin's compositional output. Chopin's Mazurkas held a special place in his life. Even years after he'd left Poland, he continued to write them. He wrote to his family in 1845 referencing his Mazurkas Op. 59: "As for me I am a true Mazovian. I've just composed three new Mazurkas." These pieces are performed by pianist Alberto Nones. Nones has a degree in Piano from the Conservatory of Music of Trento, and also serves as a lecturer of Political Philosophy at the University of Trento.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano in B flat major, KK IIa/3
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano in G major, KK II/2, CT. 100 (B. 16/1)
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1826

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 46 in C major, Op. 68/1, CT. 96
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1830

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 47 in A minor, Op. 68/2, CT. 97
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1827

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano in D major, KK IVb/2
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano in B flat major, KK IIa/3
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 48 in F major, Op. 68/3, CT. 98
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1829

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano in C major, KK IVb/3 (B. 82)
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, B 60/Op. 6
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (5) for Piano, B 61/Op. 7
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, B 77/Op. 17
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1822-1823

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, B 89/Op. 24
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1833

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano in A flat major, KK IVb/4, CT. 104 (B. 85)
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1834

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 42 in G major, Op. 67/1, CT. 92
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1835

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 44 in C major, Op. 67/3, CT. 94
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, B 105/Op. 30
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for Piano in A minor, B 140 "A Emile Gaillard"
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, B 115/Op. 33
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, Op. 41
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for Piano in A minor, B 134 "Notre temps"
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (3) for Piano, B 145/Op. 50
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (3) for Piano, B 153/Op. 56
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1843-1844

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (3) for Piano, B 157/Op. 59
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1845

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (3) for Piano, B 162/Op. 63
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 45 in A minor, Op. 67/4, CT. 95
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 43 in G minor, Op. 67/2, CT. 93
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1848-1849

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 49 in F minor, Op. 68/4, CT. 99
  • Performer: Alberto Nones (Piano)
  • Notes: Tau Recording Studio, Acireale (CT) (07/06/2015-07/07/2015)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1846