1 800 222 6872

"The Ord-Tempered Harpsichord" - Harpsichord Works by J.C. Bach, Cimarosa, Farnaby, Handel, Scarlatti, Stanley, Tisdall / Mark Swinton, 1785 Longman & Broderip Venetian Swell Harpsichord

Audio Samples

  1. 12 Voluntaries & Fugues for the Organ or Harpsichord, No. 1 in C Major: I. Largo $0.99 on iTunes
  2. 12 Voluntaries & Fugues for the Organ or Harpsichord, No. 1 in C Major: II. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  3. 12 Voluntaries & Fugues for the Organ or Harpsichord, No. 4 in G Minor: I. Slow $0.99 on iTunes
  4. 12 Voluntaries & Fugues for the Organ or Harpsichord, No. 4 in G Minor: II. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  5. 12 Voluntaries & Fugues for the Organ or Harpsichord, No. 8 in C Major: I. Grave $0.99 on iTunes
  6. 12 Voluntaries & Fugues for the Organ or Harpsichord, No. 8 in C Major: II. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  7. Keyboard Sonata in F Major, K. 274 $0.99 on iTunes
  8. Keyboard Sonata in C Minor, K. 254 $0.99 on iTunes
  9. His Rest $0.99 on iTunes
  10. His Humor $0.99 on iTunes
  11. Keyboard Sonata in A Major $0.99 on iTunes
  12. Keyboard Sonata in G Minor $0.99 on iTunes
  13. Keyboard Sonata in B-Flat Major $0.99 on iTunes
  14. Voluntary in C Major, Op. 5 No. 1: I. Adagio $0.99 on iTunes
  15. Voluntary in C Major, Op. 5 No. 1: II. Andante $0.99 on iTunes
  16. Voluntary in C Major, Op. 5 No. 1: III. Slow $0.99 on iTunes
  17. Voluntary in C Major, Op. 5 No. 1: IV. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  18. Voluntary in E Minor, Op. 5 No. 4: I. Adagio $0.99 on iTunes
  19. Voluntary in E Minor, Op. 5 No. 4: II. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  20. Voluntary in G Minor, Op. 5 No. 9: I. Largo - Adagio $0.99 on iTunes
  21. Voluntary in G Minor, Op. 5 No. 9: II. Fugue. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  22. Keyboard Sonata in B-Flat Major, Op. 5 No. 1, W. A1: II. Tempo di minuetto $0.99 on iTunes
  23. Keyboard Suite in C Major, HWV 443: II. Sarabande $0.99 on iTunes

Album Summary

>Handel, George Frideric : Voluntaries
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 274/L 297
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 254/L 219
>Farnaby, Giles [Composer] : Giles Farnaby's Dream
>Farnaby, Giles [Composer] : Giles Farnaby His Rest
>Farnaby, Giles [Composer] : Giles Farnaby His Humour
>Tisdale, William : Pavana chromatica (Mrs. Katherine Tregian's pavan)
>Cimarosa, Domenico : Keyboard Sonata in A major (Allegro), C. 29
>Cimarosa, Domenico : Keyboard Sonata in G minor [Adagio ma non troppo], Boghen3/6
>Cimarosa, Domenico : Keyboard Sonata in B flat major ("La Stessa"), Vitale1/6, Boghen3/7
>Stanley, John : Voluntary for organ in C major, Op. 5/1
>Stanley, John : Voluntary for organ in E minor, Op. 5/4
>Stanley, John : Voluntary for organ in G minor, Op. 5/9
>Bach, Johann Christian : Sonata Op. 5/1
>Handel, George Frideric : Suite no 1 HWV 443
Performers Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Kingsdown Parade, Bristol, UK (03/28/2016/03/29/2016); Kingsdown Parade, Bristol, UK (2000).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Handel, George Frideric : Voluntaries :: Voluntary no 1 in C major
  • Performer: Mark Swinton (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Kingsdown Parade, Bristol, UK (03/28/2016/03/29/2016)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Handel, George Frideric : Voluntaries :: Voluntary no 1 in C major
  • Performer: Mark Swinton (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Kingsdown Parade, Bristol, UK (03/28/2016/03/29/2016)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Handel, George Frideric : Voluntaries :: Voluntary no 4 in G minor
  • Performer: Mark Swinton (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Kingsdown Parade, Bristol, UK (03/28/2016/03/29/2016)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Handel, George Frideric : Voluntaries :: Voluntary no 4 in G minor
  • Performer: Mark Swinton (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Kingsdown Parade, Bristol, UK (03/28/2016/03/29/2016)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Handel, George Frideric : Voluntaries :: Voluntary no 8 in C major
  • Performer: Mark Swinton (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Kingsdown Parade, Bristol, UK (03/28/2016/03/29/2016)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Handel, George Frideric : Voluntaries :: Voluntary no 8 in C major
  • Performer: Mark Swinton (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Kingsdown Parade, Bristol, UK (03/28/2016/03/29/2016)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 274/L 297
  • Performer: Mark Swinton (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Kingsdown Parade, Bristol, UK (03/28/2016/03/29/2016)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 254/L 219
  • Performer: Mark Swinton (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Kingsdown Parade, Bristol, UK (03/28/2016/03/29/2016)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Farnaby, Giles [Composer] : Giles Farnaby's Dream
  • Performer: Mark Swinton (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Kingsdown Parade, Bristol, UK (03/28/2016/03/29/2016)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Farnaby, Giles [Composer] : Giles Farnaby His Rest
  • Performer: Mark Swinton (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Kingsdown Parade, Bristol, UK (03/28/2016/03/29/2016)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Farnaby, Giles [Composer] : Giles Farnaby His Humour
  • Performer: Mark Swinton (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Kingsdown Parade, Bristol, UK (03/28/2016/03/29/2016)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Tisdale, William : Pavana chromatica (Mrs. Katherine Tregian's pavan)
  • Performer: Mark Swinton (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Kingsdown Parade, Bristol, UK (03/28/2016/03/29/2016)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Cimarosa, Domenico : Keyboard Sonata in A major (Allegro), C. 29
  • Performer: Mark Swinton (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Kingsdown Parade, Bristol, UK (03/28/2016/03/29/2016)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Cimarosa, Domenico : Keyboard Sonata in G minor [Adagio ma non troppo], Boghen3/6
  • Performer: Mark Swinton (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Kingsdown Parade, Bristol, UK (03/28/2016/03/29/2016)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Cimarosa, Domenico : Keyboard Sonata in B flat major ("La Stessa"), Vitale1/6, Boghen3/7
  • Performer: Mark Swinton (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Kingsdown Parade, Bristol, UK (03/28/2016/03/29/2016)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Stanley, John : Voluntary for organ in C major, Op. 5/1
  • Performer: Mark Swinton (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Kingsdown Parade, Bristol, UK (03/28/2016/03/29/2016)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Stanley, John : Voluntary for organ in E minor, Op. 5/4
  • Performer: Mark Swinton (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Kingsdown Parade, Bristol, UK (03/28/2016/03/29/2016)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Stanley, John : Voluntary for organ in G minor, Op. 5/9
  • Performer: Mark Swinton (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Kingsdown Parade, Bristol, UK (03/28/2016/03/29/2016)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Bach, Johann Christian : Sonata Op. 5/1 :: Minuet
  • Performers: Kenneth Mobbs; Mark Swinton (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1762-1766

>Handel, George Frideric : Suite no 1 HWV 443 :: Sarabande
  • Performers: Kenneth Mobbs; Mark Swinton (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1702