1 800 222 6872

Liszt: Complete Music for Solo Piano Vol 10 / Leslie Howard

Album Summary

>Liszt, Franz : Hexaméron (Grande variations sur le march des I Puritains), collaborative work for piano (after Bell
>Thalberg, Sigismund : Hexamaron, variation 1 on a march from Bellini's I Puritani, for piano (part of collab. work)
>Pixis, Johann Peter : Hexamaron, variation 3 on a march from Bellini's I Puritani, for piano (part of collab. work)
>Herz, Henri : Hexamaron, variation 4 on a march from Bellini's I Puritani, for piano (part of collab. work)
>Czerny, Carl : Hexamaron, variation 5 on a march from Bellini's I Puritani, for piano (part of collab. work)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Variation on the March from Bellini's I Puritani, for piano in E major (no 6 of collaborative work
>Liszt, Franz : Portrait en musique -- La marquise de Blocqueville, for piano, S. 190 (LW A241)
>Liszt, Franz : Symphonie fantastique, transcription for piano (after Berlioz), S. 470 (LW A16)
Performer Composers

Notes & Reviews:

'Howard's steel-fingered pianistic athleticism is backed by strong musical intuition and there seems no limit to his technical prowess. The recorded sound is a banquet for the ears. Highly recommended' (American Record Guide)



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Liszt, Franz : Hexaméron (Grande variations sur le march des I Puritains), collaborative work for piano (after Bell
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 04/23/1990-04/24/1990
  • Running Time: 3 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Liszt, Franz : Hexaméron (Grande variations sur le march des I Puritains), collaborative work for piano (after Bell
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 04/23/1990-04/24/1990
  • Running Time: 1 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Thalberg, Sigismund : Hexamaron, variation 1 on a march from Bellini's I Puritani, for piano (part of collab. work)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 04/23/1990-04/24/1990
  • Running Time: 1 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March

>Liszt, Franz : Hexaméron (Grande variations sur le march des I Puritains), collaborative work for piano (after Bell
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 04/23/1990-04/24/1990
  • Running Time: 2 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Pixis, Johann Peter : Hexamaron, variation 3 on a march from Bellini's I Puritani, for piano (part of collab. work)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 04/23/1990-04/24/1990
  • Running Time: 1 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March

>Herz, Henri : Hexamaron, variation 4 on a march from Bellini's I Puritani, for piano (part of collab. work)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 04/23/1990-04/24/1990
  • Running Time: 1 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March

>Czerny, Carl : Hexamaron, variation 5 on a march from Bellini's I Puritani, for piano (part of collab. work)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 04/23/1990-04/24/1990
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March

>Chopin, Frédéric : Variation on the March from Bellini's I Puritani, for piano in E major (no 6 of collaborative work
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 04/23/1990-04/24/1990
  • Running Time: 2 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Liszt, Franz : Hexaméron (Grande variations sur le march des I Puritains), collaborative work for piano (after Bell
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 04/23/1990-04/24/1990
  • Running Time: 3 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Liszt, Franz : Portrait en musique -- La marquise de Blocqueville, for piano, S. 190 (LW A241) :: Tempo rubato (Herz,
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 04/23/1990-04/24/1990
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1868

>Liszt, Franz : Portrait en musique -- La marquise de Blocqueville, for piano, S. 190 (LW A241) :: Lento e religioso (
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 04/23/1990-04/24/1990
  • Running Time: 1 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1868

>Liszt, Franz : Portrait en musique -- La marquise de Blocqueville, for piano, S. 190 (LW A241) :: Même mouvement mais
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 04/23/1990-04/24/1990
  • Running Time: 1 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1868

>Liszt, Franz : Symphonie fantastique, transcription for piano (after Berlioz), S. 470 (LW A16)
  • Performer: Leslie Howard (Piano)
  • Notes: 04/23/1990-04/24/1990
  • Running Time: 5 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1833