1 800 222 6872

D. Scarlatti: Complete Keyboard Sonatas Vol 1 / Andjaparidze

Album Summary

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 487/L 205
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 184/L 189
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 544/L 497
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 450/L 338
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 44/L 432
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 434
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 430/L 463
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 427/L 286
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 8/L 488
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 13/L 486
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 7/L 379
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E minor, K 402/L 427
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 531/L 430
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C sharp minor, K 246/L 260
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for keyboard in A major, K. 533 (L. 395)
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 421/L 252
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 446/L 433
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Domenico Scarlatti composed over 550 keyboard sonatas, the most significant series of works for the instrument in the early 18th century. These dramatic, punchy and brilliant scores were originally conceived for harpsichord, though they are now often performed on the modern piano. Andjaparidze's performances are idiomatic and capture the complex variety of moods in Scarlatti's music.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 487/L 205
  • Performer: Eteri Andjaparidze (Piano)
  • Notes: Fisher Hall, Santa Rosa, CA (06/14/1994-06/16/1994)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 184/L 189
  • Performer: Eteri Andjaparidze (Piano)
  • Notes: Fisher Hall, Santa Rosa, CA (06/14/1994-06/16/1994)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 544/L 497
  • Performer: Eteri Andjaparidze (Piano)
  • Notes: Fisher Hall, Santa Rosa, CA (06/14/1994-06/16/1994)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 450/L 338
  • Performer: Eteri Andjaparidze (Piano)
  • Notes: Fisher Hall, Santa Rosa, CA (06/14/1994-06/16/1994)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 44/L 432
  • Performer: Eteri Andjaparidze (Piano)
  • Notes: Fisher Hall, Santa Rosa, CA (06/14/1994-06/16/1994)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 434
  • Performer: Eteri Andjaparidze (Piano)
  • Notes: Fisher Hall, Santa Rosa, CA (06/14/1994-06/16/1994)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 430/L 463
  • Performer: Eteri Andjaparidze (Piano)
  • Notes: Fisher Hall, Santa Rosa, CA (06/14/1994-06/16/1994)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 427/L 286
  • Performer: Eteri Andjaparidze (Piano)
  • Notes: Fisher Hall, Santa Rosa, CA (06/14/1994-06/16/1994)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 8/L 488
  • Performer: Eteri Andjaparidze (Piano)
  • Notes: Fisher Hall, Santa Rosa, CA (06/14/1994-06/16/1994)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 13/L 486
  • Performer: Eteri Andjaparidze (Piano)
  • Notes: Fisher Hall, Santa Rosa, CA (06/14/1994-06/16/1994)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 7/L 379
  • Performer: Eteri Andjaparidze (Piano)
  • Notes: Fisher Hall, Santa Rosa, CA (06/14/1994-06/16/1994)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E minor, K 402/L 427
  • Performer: Eteri Andjaparidze (Piano)
  • Notes: Fisher Hall, Santa Rosa, CA (06/14/1994-06/16/1994)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 531/L 430
  • Performer: Eteri Andjaparidze (Piano)
  • Notes: Fisher Hall, Santa Rosa, CA (06/14/1994-06/16/1994)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C sharp minor, K 246/L 260
  • Performer: Eteri Andjaparidze (Piano)
  • Notes: Fisher Hall, Santa Rosa, CA (06/14/1994-06/16/1994)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for keyboard in A major, K. 533 (L. 395)
  • Performer: Eteri Andjaparidze (Piano)
  • Notes: Fisher Hall, Santa Rosa, CA (06/14/1994-06/16/1994)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 421/L 252
  • Performer: Eteri Andjaparidze (Piano)
  • Notes: Fisher Hall, Santa Rosa, CA (06/14/1994-06/16/1994)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 446/L 433
  • Performer: Eteri Andjaparidze (Piano)
  • Notes: Fisher Hall, Santa Rosa, CA (06/14/1994-06/16/1994)
  • Running Time: 5 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque