1 800 222 6872

Beethoven: Bagatelles and Dances Vol 1 / Jénö Jandó

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Work(s)
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Ländler (7) for piano (all in D major), WoO 11
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Ländler (6) for 2 Violins and Double Bass, WoO 15
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dances (12) for orchestra, WoO 8
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Minuet for piano in C major, Biamonti 74
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Minuets (6) for piano (or orchestra), WoO 10
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in C major, Hess 57 (draft)
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Allegretto for piano in C minor, WoO 53
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

This recording is part of a project to record Beethoven's piano music in its entirety. This delightful program features an exquisite account of 'Fur Elise' along with lesser-known works from early on in the composer's development. "Jando's playing is fresh, clean and intelligent." -Penguin Guide



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Work(s) :: 4 Piano Pieces
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Notes: Phoenix Studio, Unitarian Church, Budapest, Hungary (01/15/1996-01/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Ländler (7) for piano (all in D major), WoO 11
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Notes: Phoenix Studio, Unitarian Church, Budapest, Hungary (01/15/1996-01/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1798

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Ländler (6) for 2 Violins and Double Bass, WoO 15
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Notes: Phoenix Studio, Unitarian Church, Budapest, Hungary (01/15/1996-01/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801-1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dances (12) for orchestra, WoO 8
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Notes: Phoenix Studio, Unitarian Church, Budapest, Hungary (01/15/1996-01/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Minuet for piano in C major, Biamonti 74
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Notes: Phoenix Studio, Unitarian Church, Budapest, Hungary (01/15/1996-01/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Minuets (6) for piano (or orchestra), WoO 10
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Notes: Phoenix Studio, Unitarian Church, Budapest, Hungary (01/15/1996-01/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in C major, Hess 57 (draft)
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Notes: Phoenix Studio, Unitarian Church, Budapest, Hungary (01/15/1996-01/18/1996)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1823-1824

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Work(s) :: Two Bagatelles
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Notes: Phoenix Studio, Unitarian Church, Budapest, Hungary (01/15/1996-01/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Work(s) :: Two Bagatelles
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Notes: Phoenix Studio, Unitarian Church, Budapest, Hungary (01/15/1996-01/18/1996)
  • Period Time: Classical

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Allegretto for piano in C minor, WoO 53
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Notes: Phoenix Studio, Unitarian Church, Budapest, Hungary (01/15/1996-01/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1796