1 800 222 6872

C.P.E. Bach: Wind Chamber Music / Fiati con Tasto

Album Summary

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Trio sonata for flute, violin & continuo in C major, H. 573, Wq. 149
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for oboe & continuo in G minor, H. 549, Wq. 135
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for flute & keyboard in E major, H. 506, Wq. 84
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Duet for 2 clarinets in C major, H. 636, Wq. 142
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Pastorale, for oboe, bassoon & continuo, H. deest
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for clarinet, bassoon & keyboard no 1 in E flat major (Sei Sonate no 1), H. 516, Wq. 92/1
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for clarinet, bassoon & keyboard no 2 in E flat major (Sei Sonate no 2), H. 517, Wq. 92/2
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for clarinet, bassoon & keyboard no 3 in E flat major (Sei Sonate no 3), H. 518, Wq. 92/3
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for clarinet, bassoon & keyboard no 4 in B flat major (Sei Sonate no 4), H. 519, Wq. 92/4
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for clarinet, bassoon & keyboard no 5 in B flat major (Sei Sonate no 5), H. 520, Wq. 92/5
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for clarinet, bassoon & keyboard no 6 in B flat major (Sei Sonate no 6), H. 521, Wq. 92/6
Performers Composer

Notes & Reviews:

As the chamber harpsichordist of Frederick II, King of Prussia, C.P.E. Bach found himself in the constant company of flautists and other wind instrumentalists, and these immediate musical surroundings quite naturally left their mark on his compositional output. cpo's recording with the Cologne ensemble, Fiati con tasto, features rarities from Bach's wind chamber oeuvre.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Trio sonata for flute, violin & continuo in C major, H. 573, Wq. 149
  • Performer: Harald Hoeren (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Funkhaus, PK 2 (03/10/1997-03/13/1997)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1745

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for oboe & continuo in G minor, H. 549, Wq. 135
  • Performers: Alfredo Bernardini (Oboe); Harald Hoeren (Harpsichord); Nicholas Selo (Cello)
  • Notes: Funkhaus, PK 2 (03/10/1997-03/13/1997)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1736

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for flute & keyboard in E major, H. 506, Wq. 84
  • Performer: Harald Hoeren (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Funkhaus, PK 2 (03/10/1997-03/13/1997)
  • Running Time: 14 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: after 1748

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Duet for 2 clarinets in C major, H. 636, Wq. 142
  • Performer: Diego Montes (Clarinet)
  • Notes: Funkhaus, PK 2 (03/10/1997-03/13/1997)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1789

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Pastorale, for oboe, bassoon & continuo, H. deest
  • Performers: Alfredo Bernardini (Oboe); Harald Hoeren (Harpsichord); Nicholas Selo (Cello)
  • Notes: Funkhaus, PK 2 (03/10/1997-03/13/1997)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1789

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for clarinet, bassoon & keyboard no 1 in E flat major (Sei Sonate no 1), H. 516, Wq. 92/1
  • Performer: Harald Hoeren (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Funkhaus, PK 2 (03/10/1997-03/13/1997)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: after 1768

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for clarinet, bassoon & keyboard no 2 in E flat major (Sei Sonate no 2), H. 517, Wq. 92/2
  • Performer: Harald Hoeren (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Funkhaus, PK 2 (03/10/1997-03/13/1997)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: after 1768

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for clarinet, bassoon & keyboard no 3 in E flat major (Sei Sonate no 3), H. 518, Wq. 92/3
  • Performer: Harald Hoeren (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Funkhaus, PK 2 (03/10/1997-03/13/1997)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: after 1768

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for clarinet, bassoon & keyboard no 4 in B flat major (Sei Sonate no 4), H. 519, Wq. 92/4
  • Performer: Harald Hoeren (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Funkhaus, PK 2 (03/10/1997-03/13/1997)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: after 1768

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for clarinet, bassoon & keyboard no 5 in B flat major (Sei Sonate no 5), H. 520, Wq. 92/5
  • Performer: Harald Hoeren (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Funkhaus, PK 2 (03/10/1997-03/13/1997)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: after 1768

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for clarinet, bassoon & keyboard no 6 in B flat major (Sei Sonate no 6), H. 521, Wq. 92/6
  • Performer: Harald Hoeren (Fortepiano)
  • Notes: Funkhaus, PK 2 (03/10/1997-03/13/1997)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: after 1768