Notes & Reviews:
'The performance is powerful, the recording superb' (The New York Times)
'A record collection of British orchestral music lacking anything by Havergal Brian would be significantly incomplete and this is the right record to fill that gap' (Music & Musicians)
'A good mid-price introduction to a fascinating composer' (The Independent)
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsBrian, Havergal : Symphony no 3 in C sharp minor
- Performers: Julian Jacobson (Piano); Andrew Ball (Piano)
- Conductor: Lionel Friend
- Ensemble: BBC Symphony Orchestra
- Notes: Studio 1, BBC Maida Vale, London, England (10/27/1988-10/28/1988)
- Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
- Period Time: Post Romantic
- Form: Orchestral