Beethoven - Greatest Hits

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 5 in C minor, Op. 67
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Ruins of Athens, Op. 113
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 9 in D minor, Op. 125 "Choral"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 3 in E flat major, Op. 55 "Eroica"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Fantasia in C minor, Op. 80 "Choral Fantasy"
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 5 in C minor, Op. 67 :: Allegro con brio
  • Conductor: Erich Leinsdorf
  • Ensemble: Boston Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 8 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1808

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Ruins of Athens, Op. 113 :: Turkish March
  • Conductor: Arthur Fiedler
  • Ensemble: Boston Pops
  • Notes: Composition written: 1811.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1811

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight" :: Adagio sostenuto
  • Performer: Jörg Demus (Piano)
  • Conductor: Erich Leinsdorf
  • Ensemble: Boston Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 6 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
  • Performer: Nelly Kokinos (Piano)
  • Conductor: Erich Leinsdorf
  • Ensemble: Boston Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 3 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1810

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 9 in D minor, Op. 125 "Choral" :: Molto vivace
  • Conductor: Zubin Mehta
  • Ensemble: New York Philharmonic
  • Running Time: 11 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1824

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 9 in D minor, Op. 125 "Choral" :: Presto; Allegro assai
  • Performers: Margaret Price; Marilyn Horne; Matti Salminen (Bass); Jon Vickers (Tenor)
  • Conductor: Zubin Mehta
  • Ensemble: New York Choral Artists
  • Running Time: 24 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1824

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 3 in E flat major, Op. 55 "Eroica" :: Allegro vivace
  • Conductor: Erich Leinsdorf
  • Ensemble: Boston Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 6 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1803

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Fantasia in C minor, Op. 80 "Choral Fantasy" :: Conclusion
  • Performer: Emanuel Ax (Piano)
  • Conductor: Zubin Mehta
  • Ensemble: New York Philharmonic
  • Running Time: 6 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1808