1 800 222 6872

Edition Bachakademie Vol 91 - Weimar Scales

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in C major (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 1; doubtful), BWV 553
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in D minor (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 2; doubtful), BWV 554
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in E minor (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 3; doubtful), BWV 555
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in F major (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 4; doubtful), BWV 556
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in G major, BWV 557
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in G minor (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 6; doubtful), BWV 558
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in A minor, BWV 559
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in B major, BWV 560
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue on a theme by Corelli in B minor, BWV 579
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata, Adagio and Fugue in C major, BWV 564
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in C major (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 1; doubtful), BWV 553
  • Performer: Martin Lucker (Organ)
  • Notes: Katharinenkirche, Frankfurt am Main, Germany (09/18/1998-09/19/1998)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in D minor (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 2; doubtful), BWV 554
  • Performer: Martin Lucker (Organ)
  • Notes: Katharinenkirche, Frankfurt am Main, Germany (09/18/1998-09/19/1998)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in E minor (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 3; doubtful), BWV 555
  • Performer: Martin Lucker (Organ)
  • Notes: Katharinenkirche, Frankfurt am Main, Germany (09/18/1998-09/19/1998)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in F major (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 4; doubtful), BWV 556
  • Performer: Martin Lucker (Organ)
  • Notes: Katharinenkirche, Frankfurt am Main, Germany (09/18/1998-09/19/1998)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in G major, BWV 557
  • Performer: Martin Lucker (Organ)
  • Notes: Katharinenkirche, Frankfurt am Main, Germany (09/18/1998-09/19/1998)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in G minor (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 6; doubtful), BWV 558
  • Performer: Martin Lucker (Organ)
  • Notes: Katharinenkirche, Frankfurt am Main, Germany (09/18/1998-09/19/1998)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in A minor, BWV 559
  • Performer: Martin Lucker (Organ)
  • Notes: Katharinenkirche, Frankfurt am Main, Germany (09/18/1998-09/19/1998)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in B major, BWV 560
  • Performer: Martin Lucker (Organ)
  • Notes: Katharinenkirche, Frankfurt am Main, Germany (09/18/1998-09/19/1998)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue on a theme by Corelli in B minor, BWV 579
  • Performer: Martin Lucker (Organ)
  • Notes: Katharinenkirche, Frankfurt am Main, Germany (09/18/1998-09/19/1998)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1710

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata, Adagio and Fugue in C major, BWV 564
  • Performer: Martin Lucker (Organ)
  • Notes: Katharinenkirche, Frankfurt am Main, Germany (09/18/1998-09/19/1998)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1712