1 800 222 6872

Naxos Bach Edition 4 - Bach: Harpsichord Concertos II / Hill

You may experience problems playing the sound clips on this page. We are aware of this problem and are working on it.
> Sinfonia in D major, BWV 1045 - I. Allegro
> Sinfonia in D major, BWV 1045 - II. Adagio e piano sempre
> Sinfonia in D major, BWV 1045 - III. Allegro
> Keyboard Concerto in G minor, BWV 1058 - I. [Allegro]
> Keyboard Concerto in G minor, BWV 1058 - II. Andante
> Keyboard Concerto in G minor, BWV 1058 - III. Allegro assai
> Concerto in C major, BWV 1064 - I. [Allegro]
> Concerto in C major, BWV 1064 - II. Adagio
> Concerto in C major, BWV 1064 - III. Allegro
> Concerto in D minor, BWV 1063 - I. [Allegro]
> Concerto in D minor, BWV 1063 - II. Alla Siciliana
> Concerto in D minor, BWV 1063 - III. Allegro
> Concerto in C major, BWV 1064 (arr. for 3 violins and orchestra) - I. [Allegro]
> Concerto in C major, BWV 1064 (arr. for 3 violins and orchestra) - II. Adagio
> Concerto in C major, BWV 1064 (arr. for 3 violins and orchestra) - III. Allegro

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in D major, BWV 1054
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in G minor, BWV 1058
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 3 Harpsichords in C major, BWV 1064
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 3 Harpsichords in D minor, BWV 1063
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 3 Violins in D major, BWV 1064
Performers Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in D major, BWV 1054
  • Performer: Robert Hill (Harpsichord)
  • Conductor: Helmut Müller-Brühl
  • Running Time: 15 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1738

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in G minor, BWV 1058
  • Performer: Gerald Hambitzer (Harpsichord)
  • Conductor: Helmut Müller-Brühl
  • Running Time: 11 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1738

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 3 Harpsichords in C major, BWV 1064
  • Performers: Christoph Noll (Harpsichord); Gerald Hambitzer (Harpsichord); Robert Hill (Harpsichord)
  • Conductor: Helmut Müller-Brühl
  • Running Time: 16 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 3 Harpsichords in D minor, BWV 1063
  • Performers: Christoph Noll (Harpsichord); Gerald Hambitzer (Harpsichord); Robert Hill (Harpsichord)
  • Conductor: Helmut Müller-Brühl
  • Running Time: 13 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 3 Violins in D major, BWV 1064
  • Performers: Christine Pichlmeir (Violin); Elisabeth Kufferath (Violin); Winfried Rademacher (Violin)
  • Conductor: Helmut Müller-Brühl
  • Running Time: 16 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1978