1 800 222 6872

Beethoven: Bagatelles and Dances Vol 2 / Jenó Jandö

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Fantasia for piano in G minor, Op. 77
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dances (12) for orchestra, WoO 13
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Work(s)
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Ecossaises (6) for Piano, WoO 83
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Minuet for piano in E flat major, WoO 82
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Allegretto for piano in C minor, Hess 69
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Polonaise for piano in C major, Op. 89
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for Piano in C major, WoO 54 "Lustig-Traurig"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Rondo for piano in C major, WoO 48
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Prelude for Piano in F minor, WoO 55
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Preludes (2) Through All 12 Major Keys, for piano (or organ), Op. 39
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Fugue for piano in C major, Hess 64
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concert Finale for piano in C major, Hess 65
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Fantasia for piano in G minor, Op. 77
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Notes: Unitarian Church, Budapest, Hungary (01/15/1996-01/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1809

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dances (12) for orchestra, WoO 13
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Notes: Unitarian Church, Budapest, Hungary (01/15/1996-01/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1792-1797

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Work(s) :: Seven unspecified contredances
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Notes: Unitarian Church, Budapest, Hungary (01/15/1996-01/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Ecossaises (6) for Piano, WoO 83
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Notes: Unitarian Church, Budapest, Hungary (01/15/1996-01/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1806

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Minuet for piano in E flat major, WoO 82
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Notes: Unitarian Church, Budapest, Hungary (01/15/1996-01/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1803

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Allegretto for piano in C minor, Hess 69
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Notes: Unitarian Church, Budapest, Hungary (01/15/1996-01/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Polonaise for piano in C major, Op. 89
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Notes: Unitarian Church, Budapest, Hungary (01/15/1996-01/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1814

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for Piano in C major, WoO 54 "Lustig-Traurig"
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Notes: Unitarian Church, Budapest, Hungary (01/15/1996-01/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Rondo for piano in C major, WoO 48
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Notes: Unitarian Church, Budapest, Hungary (01/15/1996-01/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Prelude for Piano in F minor, WoO 55
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Notes: Unitarian Church, Budapest, Hungary (01/15/1996-01/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1803

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Preludes (2) Through All 12 Major Keys, for piano (or organ), Op. 39
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Notes: Unitarian Church, Budapest, Hungary (01/15/1996-01/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1789

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Fugue for piano in C major, Hess 64
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Notes: Unitarian Church, Budapest, Hungary (01/15/1996-01/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concert Finale for piano in C major, Hess 65
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Notes: Unitarian Church, Budapest, Hungary (01/15/1996-01/18/1996)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1820