1 800 222 6872

Best of Brahms

Album Summary

>Brahms, Johannes : Symphony no 1 in C minor, Op. 68
>Brahms, Johannes : Concerto for Piano no 1 in D minor, Op. 15
>Brahms, Johannes : Rhapsodies (2) for Piano, Op. 79
>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2 in A major, Op. 100
>Brahms, Johannes : Rede, Madchen, waltz for vocal quartet & piano, 4 hands (Liebeslieder Waltzes), Op. 52/1
>Brahms, Johannes : Am Gesteine rauscht die Fluth, waltz for vocal quartet & piano, 4 hands (Liebeslieder Waltzes), Op.
>Brahms, Johannes : Ein kleiner hubscher Vogel nahm, waltz for vocal quartet & piano, 4 hands (Liebeslieder Waltzes), Op
>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 49
>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dance for piano, 4 hands, in F minor, WoO 1/4
>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dance for piano, 4 hands, in G minor, WoO 1/1
>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dance for piano, 4 hands, in G minor, WoO 1/5
>Brahms, Johannes : Quintet for Strings no 2 in G major, Op. 111
>Brahms, Johannes : Quartet for Piano and Strings no 3 in C minor, Op. 60
>Brahms, Johannes : Quartet for Piano and Strings no 1 in G minor, Op. 25
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Brahms, Johannes : Symphony no 1 in C minor, Op. 68 :: Movt. IV, Adagio, Allegro non troppo, ma con brio, Excerpt
  • Running Time: 4 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1855-1876

>Brahms, Johannes : Concerto for Piano no 1 in D minor, Op. 15 :: Mvt. I, Maestoso, Excerpt
  • Running Time: 7 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1854-1859

>Brahms, Johannes : Rhapsodies (2) for Piano, Op. 79 :: Rhapsody in G minor, Op. 79/2
  • Running Time: 6 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1879

>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2 in A major, Op. 100 :: Mvt. I, Allegro amabile, Excerpt
  • Running Time: 3 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Brahms, Johannes : Rede, Mädchen, waltz for vocal quartet & piano, 4 hands (Liebeslieder Waltzes), Op. 52/1
  • Running Time: 4 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1868

>Brahms, Johannes : Am Gesteine rauscht die Fluth, waltz for vocal quartet & piano, 4 hands (Liebeslieder Waltzes), Op.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1868

>Brahms, Johannes : Ein kleiner hübscher Vogel nahm, waltz for vocal quartet & piano, 4 hands (Liebeslieder Waltzes), Op
  • Running Time: 4 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1868

>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 49 :: Wiegenlied, Op. 49/4
  • Running Time: 5 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1868

>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dance for piano, 4 hands, in F minor, WoO 1/4
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1858-1868

>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dance for piano, 4 hands, in G minor, WoO 1/1
  • Running Time: 2 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1858-1868

>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dance for piano, 4 hands, in G minor, WoO 1/5
  • Running Time: 4 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1858-1868

>Brahms, Johannes : Quintet for Strings no 2 in G major, Op. 111
  • Running Time: 8 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1890

>Brahms, Johannes : Quartet for Piano and Strings no 3 in C minor, Op. 60 :: Mvt. III, Andante, Excerpt
  • Running Time: 6 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1875

>Brahms, Johannes : Quartet for Piano and Strings no 1 in G minor, Op. 25 :: Mvt. IV, Rondo all Zingarese, Excerpt
  • Running Time: 8 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1861