1 800 222 6872

Best of Piano Greats

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 23 in A major, K 488
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
>Schubert, Franz : Impromptus (4) for Piano, D 899/Op. 90
>Schubert, Franz : Moments musicaux (6) for Piano, D 780/Op. 94
>Schubert, Franz : Impromptus (4) for Piano, D 935/Op. 142
>Debussy, Claude : Clair de lune
>Debussy, Claude : Children's Corner
>Grieg, Edvard : Concerto for Piano in A minor, Op. 16
>Satie, Erik : Gnossienne no 1
>Chopin, Frédéric : Fantasy-Impromptu for piano in C sharp minor, Op. 66, CT. 46
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Concerto for Piano no 2 in C minor, Op. 18
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1810

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique" :: II. Adagio cantabile
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 23 in A major, K 488 :: I. Allegro
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1786

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight" :: 1. Adagio sosenuto
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801

>Schubert, Franz : Impromptus (4) for Piano, D 899/Op. 90
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: ?1827

>Schubert, Franz : Moments musicaux (6) for Piano, D 780/Op. 94
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1823

>Schubert, Franz : Impromptus (4) for Piano, D 935/Op. 142
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 12/1827

>Debussy, Claude : Clair de lune
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1890-1905

>Debussy, Claude : Children's Corner
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1906-1908

>Grieg, Edvard : Concerto for Piano in A minor, Op. 16 :: Allegro moderato
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1868

>Satie, Erik : Gnossienne no 1
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888

>Chopin, Frédéric : Fantasy-Impromptu for piano in C sharp minor, Op. 66, CT. 46
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1834

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Concerto for Piano no 2 in C minor, Op. 18 :: Moderato
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1900-1901