Bach - Super Hits - Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring, etc

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet in D minor, BWV Suppl. 114
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 140, "Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme," BWV 140 (BC A166)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention, for keyboard no 4 in D minor, BWV 775 (BC L45)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 8 in F major, BWV 779
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F major, BWV 1047
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in C major, BWV 846 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G major, BWV 1048
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Italian Concerto in F major, BWV 971
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 29, "Wir danken dir, Gott, wir danken dir" BWV 29
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, BWV 988
Performers Conductors Ensemble
  • >
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147 :: Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
  • Conductor: Eugene Ormandy
  • Running Time: 3 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 07/02/1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet in D minor, BWV Suppl. 114
  • Performer: Igor Kipnis (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
  • Performer: Nicholas Danby (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068 :: Air
  • Conductor: Raymond Leppard
  • Running Time: 5 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 140, "Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme," BWV 140 (BC A166) :: Sleepers Awake
  • Conductor: Eugene Ormandy
  • Running Time: 3 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 11/25/1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention, for keyboard no 4 in D minor, BWV 775 (BC L45)
  • Performer: Glenn Gould (Piano)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 8 in F major, BWV 779
  • Performer: Glenn Gould (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F major, BWV 1047 :: 3. Allegro assai
  • Conductor: Richard Kapp
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in C major, BWV 846 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1) :: Prelude
  • Performer: Glenn Gould (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G major, BWV 1048 :: 3. Allegro
  • Conductor: Hartmut Haenchen
  • Running Time: 4 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Italian Concerto in F major, BWV 971 :: 3. Presto
  • Performer: Igor Kipnis (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1735.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1735

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 29, "Wir danken dir, Gott, wir danken dir" BWV 29 :: Sinfonia. We Thank Thee, Lor
  • Performer: E. Biggs (Organ)
  • Conductor: Zoltán Rozsnyai
  • Running Time: 3 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 08/27/1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, BWV 988 :: Aria da capo
  • Performer: Glenn Gould (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1741