1 800 222 6872

Bach: Suites for Solo Cello / Janos Starker

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for solo cello no 1 in G major, BWV 1007
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Cello solo no 2 in D minor, BWV 1008
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Cello solo no 3 in C major, BWV 1009
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Cello solo no 4 in E flat major, BWV 1010
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Cello solo no 5 in C minor, BWV 1011
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for solo cello no 6 in D major, BWV 1012
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Viola da Gamba and Harpsichord no 1 in G major, BWV 1027
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Viola da Gamba and Harpsichord no 2 in D major, BWV 1028
Performers Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for solo cello no 1 in G major, BWV 1007
  • Performers: György Sebök (Piano); János Starker (Cello)
  • Conductor: Harold Lawrence
  • Running Time: 2 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Cello solo no 2 in D minor, BWV 1008
  • Performers: György Sebök (Piano); János Starker (Cello)
  • Conductor: Harold Lawrence
  • Running Time: 3 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Cello solo no 3 in C major, BWV 1009
  • Performers: György Sebök (Piano); János Starker (Cello)
  • Conductor: Harold Lawrence
  • Running Time: 4 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Cello solo no 4 in E flat major, BWV 1010
  • Performers: György Sebök (Piano); János Starker (Cello)
  • Conductor: Harold Lawrence
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Cello solo no 5 in C minor, BWV 1011
  • Performers: György Sebök (Piano); János Starker (Cello)
  • Conductor: Harold Lawrence
  • Running Time: 6 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for solo cello no 6 in D major, BWV 1012
  • Performers: György Sebök (Piano); János Starker (Cello)
  • Conductor: Harold Lawrence
  • Running Time: 4 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Viola da Gamba and Harpsichord no 1 in G major, BWV 1027
  • Performers: György Sebök (Piano); János Starker (Cello)
  • Conductor: Harold Lawrence
  • Running Time: 11 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Viola da Gamba and Harpsichord no 2 in D major, BWV 1028
  • Performers: György Sebök (Piano); János Starker (Cello)
  • Conductor: Harold Lawrence
  • Running Time: 13 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720