- James Taylor (Tenor)
- Sibylla Rubens (Soprano)
- Juliane Banse (Soprano)
- Thomas Quasthoff (Bass Baritone)
- Andreas Schmidt
Notes & Reviews:
"Rilling has recorded a b minor Mass that serves as a crowning achievement in Hanssler's complete 'Bach Edition', and a further vindication of his personal, supremely musical view of this composer's immortal music." - ClassicsToday
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsBach, Johann Sebastian : Mass in B minor, BWV 232
- Performers: James Taylor (Tenor); Sibylla Rubens (Soprano); Juliane Banse (Soprano); Thomas Quasthoff (Bass Baritone); Andreas Schmidt
- Conductor: Helmuth Rilling
- Ensemble: Gächinger Kantorei Stuttgart
- Running Time: 107 min. 3 sec.
- Period Time: Baroque
- Form: Choral
- Written: 1748-1749