1 800 222 6872

Bach at St Bavo's / Michael Murray

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in E flat major, BWV 552 "St. Anne"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 538 "Dorian"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasie and Fugue for Organ in C minor, BWV 537
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C major, BWV 547
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Ach, Gott und Herr, BWV 714
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orgelbuchlein
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ lag in Todesbanden, BWV 718
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in E flat major, BWV 552 "St. Anne"
  • Performer: Michael Murray (Organ)
  • Notes: The Great Church of St.Bravo, Harlem, The Netherlands (09/11/1991/09/12/1991)
  • Running Time: 17 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 538 "Dorian"
  • Performer: Michael Murray (Organ)
  • Notes: The Great Church of St.Bravo, Harlem, The Netherlands (09/11/1991/09/12/1991)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1712-1717

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasie and Fugue for Organ in C minor, BWV 537
  • Performer: Michael Murray (Organ)
  • Notes: The Great Church of St.Bravo, Harlem, The Netherlands (09/11/1991/09/12/1991)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C major, BWV 547
  • Performer: Michael Murray (Organ)
  • Notes: The Great Church of St.Bravo, Harlem, The Netherlands (09/11/1991/09/12/1991)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Ach, Gott und Herr, BWV 714
  • Performer: Michael Murray (Organ)
  • Notes: The Great Church of St.Bravo, Harlem, The Netherlands (09/11/1991/09/12/1991)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orgelbüchlein
  • Performer: Michael Murray (Organ)
  • Notes: The Great Church of St.Bravo, Harlem, The Netherlands (09/11/1991/09/12/1991)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orgelbüchlein
  • Performer: Michael Murray (Organ)
  • Notes: The Great Church of St.Bravo, Harlem, The Netherlands (09/11/1991/09/12/1991)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ lag in Todesbanden, BWV 718
  • Performer: Michael Murray (Organ)
  • Notes: The Great Church of St.Bravo, Harlem, The Netherlands (09/11/1991/09/12/1991)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1712-1713