1 800 222 6872

Edition Bachakademie Vol 135 - Anna Magdalena Notebook

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 1 in D minor, BWV 812
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 2 in C minor, BWV 813
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 3 in B minor, BWV 814
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 4 in E flat major, BWV 815
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 5 in G major, BWV 816
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet in G major, BWV 841
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Air and Variations for Keyboard in C minor, BWV 991 [fragment]
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus, mein Zuversicht, BWV 728
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasie in C major, BWV 573
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 1 in D minor, BWV 812
  • Performer: Mario Videla (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1724
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 2 in C minor, BWV 813
  • Performer: Mario Videla (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1724
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 3 in B minor, BWV 814
  • Performer: Mario Videla (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1724
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 4 in E flat major, BWV 815
  • Performer: Mario Videla (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1724
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 5 in G major, BWV 816
  • Performer: Mario Videla (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1724
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet in G major, BWV 841
  • Performer: Mario Videla (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1720
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Air and Variations for Keyboard in C minor, BWV 991 [fragment]
  • Performer: Mario Videla (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus, mein Zuversicht, BWV 728
  • Performer: Mario Videla (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasie in C major, BWV 573
  • Performer: Mario Videla (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1722
  • Studio/Live: Studio