1 800 222 6872

Haydn: String Quartets Op 20 / Mosaïques Quartet

We are experiencing problems with the sound clips on this page playing and are working on it.
> String Quartet No. 25 in C major, Op. 20, No. 2, Hob.III:32 - I. Moderato
> String Quartet No. 25 in C major, Op. 20, No. 2, Hob.III:32 - II. Capriccio: Adagio
> String Quartet No. 25 in C major, Op. 20, No. 2, Hob.III:32 - III. Minuet: Allegretto
> String Quartet No. 25 in C major, Op. 20, No. 2, Hob.III:32 - IV. Fuga a quattro soggetti
> String Quartet No. 27 in D major, Op. 20, No. 4, Hob.III:34 - I. Allegro di molto
> String Quartet No. 27 in D major, Op. 20, No. 4, Hob.III:34 - II. Un poco adagio affetuoso
> String Quartet No. 27 in D major, Op. 20, No. 4, Hob.III:34 - III. Menuetto: Allegretto alla zingarese
> String Quartet No. 27 in D major, Op. 20, No. 4, Hob.III:34 - IV. Presto scherzando
> String Quartet No. 26 in G minor, Op. 20, No. 3, Hob.III:33 - I. Allegro con spirito
> String Quartet No. 26 in G minor, Op. 20, No. 3, Hob.III:33 - II. Menuetto: Allegretto
> String Quartet No. 26 in G minor, Op. 20, No. 3, Hob.III:33 - III. Poco adagio
> String Quartet No. 26 in G minor, Op. 20, No. 3, Hob.III:33 - IV. Allegro molto

Album Summary

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in E flat major, Op. 20 no 1/H 3 no 31
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in C major, Op. 20 no 2/H 3 no 32
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in G minor, Op. 20 no 3/H 3 no 33
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in D major, Op. 20 no 4/H 3 no 34
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in F minor, Op. 20 no 5/H 3 no 35
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in A major, Op. 20 no 6/H 3 no 36
Performers Ensemble Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in E flat major, Op. 20 no 1/H 3 no 31
  • Performers: Andrea Bischof (Violin); Christophe Coin (Cello); Erich Höbarth (Violin); Anita Mitterer (Viola)
  • Ensemble: Mosaïques String Quartet
  • Running Time: 25 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1772
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in C major, Op. 20 no 2/H 3 no 32
  • Performers: Andrea Bischof (Violin); Christophe Coin (Cello); Erich Höbarth (Violin); Anita Mitterer (Viola)
  • Ensemble: Mosaïques String Quartet
  • Running Time: 25 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1772
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in G minor, Op. 20 no 3/H 3 no 33
  • Performers: Andrea Bischof (Violin); Christophe Coin (Cello); Erich Höbarth (Violin); Anita Mitterer (Viola)
  • Ensemble: Mosaïques String Quartet
  • Running Time: 27 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1772
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in D major, Op. 20 no 4/H 3 no 34
  • Performers: Andrea Bischof (Violin); Christophe Coin (Cello); Erich Höbarth (Violin); Anita Mitterer (Viola)
  • Ensemble: Mosaïques String Quartet
  • Running Time: 25 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1772
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in F minor, Op. 20 no 5/H 3 no 35
  • Performers: Andrea Bischof (Violin); Christophe Coin (Cello); Erich Höbarth (Violin); Anita Mitterer (Viola)
  • Ensemble: Mosaïques String Quartet
  • Running Time: 24 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1772
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in A major, Op. 20 no 6/H 3 no 36
  • Performers: Erich Höbarth (Violin); Anita Mitterer (Viola); Andrea Bischof (Violin); Christophe Coin (Cello)
  • Ensemble: Mosaïques String Quartet
  • Running Time: 16 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1772
  • Studio/Live: Studio