1 800 222 6872

My Lieder-Land - The Songs of Nicolae Bretan Vol 2

Album Summary

>Bretan, Nicolae : And that sweet remorse
>Bretan, Nicolae : Die Botschaft (The Emissary), for voice & piano
>Bretan, Nicolae : Padurea "The Forest"
>Bretan, Nicolae : Gazel (Gazel), for voice & piano
>Bretan, Nicolae : At the grave of Laie
>Bretan, Nicolae : Luna, Luna, Stea Vicleana (Moon, Moon, You Wily Star), for voice & piano
>Bretan, Nicolae : Pe Lînga Plopii Fara Sot (Where Mateless Poplars Grow), for voice & piano
>Bretan, Nicolae : Steluta (Little Star), for voice & piano
>Bretan, Nicolae : Crisanteme (Chrysanthemumus), for voice & piano
>Bretan, Nicolae : Din Noaptea... (From The Night...), for voice & piano
>Bretan, Nicolae : Stelele-n cer (Stars In The Sky), for voice & piano
>Bretan, Nicolae : Mammon-Szerzetes Zsoltára (Psalm Of Mammon's Monk), for voice & piano
>Bretan, Nicolae : Singur (Alone), for voice & piano
>Bretan, Nicolae : Prea Sus Ati Fost! (So Far Above!), for voice & piano
>Bretan, Nicolae : September with roses
>Bretan, Nicolae : Uj Könyvem Fedelére (On My New Book), for voice & piano
>Bretan, Nicolae : Es War Ein Alter König (There Was An Old King), for voice & piano
>Bretan, Nicolae : In Memoriam E. (In Memoriam E.), for voice & piano
>Bretan, Nicolae : Zilahi Ember Nótója (Ballad Of A Man From Zilah), for voice & piano
>Bretan, Nicolae : Our house
>Bretan, Nicolae : A Maradangóság Városában (In The City Of Permanence), for voice & piano
>Bretan, Nicolae : Mi-Am Facut un Cîntec (I Fashioned Myself A Song), for voice & piano
Performers Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bretan, Nicolae : And that sweet remorse
  • Performers: Ludovic Konya (Baritone); Ferdinand Weiss (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Bretan, Nicolae : Die Botschaft (The Emissary), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Ludovic Konya (Baritone); Ferdinand Weiss (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Bretan, Nicolae : Padurea "The Forest"
  • Performers: Ludovic Konya (Baritone); Ferdinand Weiss (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Bretan, Nicolae : Gazel (Gazel), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Ludovic Konya (Baritone); Ferdinand Weiss (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Bretan, Nicolae : At the grave of Laie
  • Performers: Ludovic Konya (Baritone); Ferdinand Weiss (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Bretan, Nicolae : Luna, Luna, Stea Vicleana (Moon, Moon, You Wily Star), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Ludovic Konya (Baritone); Ferdinand Weiss (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Bretan, Nicolae : Pe Lînga Plopii Fara Sot (Where Mateless Poplars Grow), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Martin Berkofsky (Piano); Ludovic Konya (Baritone)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Bretan, Nicolae : Steluta (Little Star), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Martin Berkofsky (Piano); Ludovic Konya (Baritone)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Bretan, Nicolae : Crisanteme (Chrysanthemumus), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Ludovic Konya (Baritone); Ferdinand Weiss (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Bretan, Nicolae : Steluta (Little Star), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Ludovic Konya (Baritone); Ferdinand Weiss (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Bretan, Nicolae : Padurea "The Forest"
  • Performers: Ludovic Konya (Baritone); Ferdinand Weiss (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Bretan, Nicolae : Din Noaptea... (From The Night...), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Ludovic Konya (Baritone); Ferdinand Weiss (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Bretan, Nicolae : Stelele-n cer (Stars In The Sky), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Ludovic Konya (Baritone); Ferdinand Weiss (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Bretan, Nicolae : Mammon-Szerzetes Zsoltára (Psalm Of Mammon's Monk), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Ludovic Konya (Baritone); Ferdinand Weiss (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Bretan, Nicolae : Singur (Alone), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Ludovic Konya (Baritone); Ferdinand Weiss (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Bretan, Nicolae : Prea Sus Ati Fost! (So Far Above!), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Ludovic Konya (Baritone); Ferdinand Weiss (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Bretan, Nicolae : September with roses
  • Performers: Ludovic Konya (Baritone); Ferdinand Weiss (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Bretan, Nicolae : Uj Könyvem Fedelére (On My New Book), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Ludovic Konya (Baritone); Ferdinand Weiss (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Bretan, Nicolae : Es War Ein Alter König (There Was An Old King), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Ludovic Konya (Baritone); Ferdinand Weiss (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Bretan, Nicolae : In Memoriam E. (In Memoriam E.), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Ludovic Konya (Baritone); Ferdinand Weiss (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Bretan, Nicolae : Zilahi Ember Nótója (Ballad Of A Man From Zilah), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Ludovic Konya (Baritone); Ferdinand Weiss (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Bretan, Nicolae : Our house
  • Performers: Ludovic Konya (Baritone); Ferdinand Weiss (Piano)
  • Notes: Cluj, Romania (06/14/1974/06/16/1974)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Bretan, Nicolae : A Maradangóság Városában (In The City Of Permanence), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Ludovic Konya (Baritone); Ferdinand Weiss (Piano)
  • Notes: Cluj, Romania (06/14/1974/06/16/1974)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Bretan, Nicolae : Mi-Am Facut un Cîntec (I Fashioned Myself A Song), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Ludovic Konya (Baritone); Ferdinand Weiss (Piano)
  • Notes: Cluj, Romania (06/14/1974/06/16/1974)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern