1 800 222 6872

Grand Piano - Chopin & Encores / Josef Hofmann

Album Summary

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 6 in G minor, Op. 23/5
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 1 in C sharp minor ("The Bells of Moscow"), Op. 3/2
>Chopin, Frédéric : Scherzo for Piano no 2 in B flat minor/D flat major, B 111/Op. 31
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 2 in A flat major, Op. 34/1, CT. 208
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song without words, Op. 67/4 (Presto)
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Andante and Rondo capriccioso in E major, Op. 14
>Rubinstein, Anton : Valse-Caprice for Piano in E flat major
>Weber, Carl Maria von : Sonata for Piano no 1 in C major ("Perpetuum Mobile"), J. 138 (Op. 24)
>Schytte, Ludvig : Forest Elves, for piano, Op. 70/5
>Sternberg, Constantin von : Étude de Concert, for piano no 3, Op.103
>Chopin, Frédéric : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E minor, B 53/Op. 11
Performer Composers
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 6 in G minor, Op. 23/5
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1901

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 1 in C sharp minor ("The Bells of Moscow"), Op. 3/2
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1892

>Chopin, Frédéric : Scherzo for Piano no 2 in B flat minor/D flat major, B 111/Op. 31
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 2 in A flat major, Op. 34/1, CT. 208
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song without words, Op. 67/4 (Presto)
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 05/05/1845

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Andante and Rondo capriccioso in E major, Op. 14
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 06/13/1830

>Rubinstein, Anton : Valse-Caprice for Piano in E flat major
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1870

>Weber, Carl Maria von : Sonata for Piano no 1 in C major ("Perpetuum Mobile"), J. 138 (Op. 24) :: Rondo (Perpetual Motion)
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1812

>Schytte, Ludvig : Forest Elves, for piano, Op. 70/5
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Sternberg, Constantin von : Étude de Concert, for piano no 3, Op.103
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Chopin, Frédéric : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E minor, B 53/Op. 11
  • Performer: Josef Hofmann (Piano)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1830