1 800 222 6872

Edition Bachakademie Vol 95 - Organ Works - Transcriptions

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ in D minor, BWV 596 (after Vivaldi)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio for Organ in G major, BWV 586
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ solo in C major, BWV 595 (after Duke Johann Ernst of Saxe-Weimar)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ solo in G major, BWV 592 (after Duke Johann Ernst of Saxe-Weimar)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio for Organ in C minor, BWV 585
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ in C major, BWV 594 (after Vivaldi)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Aria in F, BWV 587
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ no 2 in A minor, BWV 593 (after Vivaldi)
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ in D minor, BWV 596 (after Vivaldi)
  • Performer: Pieter Van Dijk (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1708-1717
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio for Organ in G major, BWV 586
  • Performer: Pieter Van Dijk (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ solo in C major, BWV 595 (after Duke Johann Ernst of Saxe-Weimar)
  • Performer: Pieter Van Dijk (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1708-1717
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ solo in G major, BWV 592 (after Duke Johann Ernst of Saxe-Weimar)
  • Performer: Pieter Van Dijk (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1708-1717
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio for Organ in C minor, BWV 585
  • Performer: Pieter Van Dijk (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: after 1750
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ in C major, BWV 594 (after Vivaldi)
  • Performer: Pieter Van Dijk (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1708-1717
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Aria in F, BWV 587
  • Performer: Pieter Van Dijk (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Vocal
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ no 2 in A minor, BWV 593 (after Vivaldi)
  • Performer: Pieter Van Dijk (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1708-1717
  • Studio/Live: Studio