1 800 222 6872

The Mozart Effect Vol 4 - Music for Children - Mozart To Go

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Don Giovanni
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 6 in B flat major, K 238
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 3 in G major, K 156 (134b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade no 3 in D major, K 185 (167a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Clarinet and Strings in A major, K 581
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Oboe and Strings in F major, K 370 (368b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in E flat major, K 380 (374f)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade no 4 in D major, K 203 (189b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for 2 Horns and Strings no 15 in B flat major, K 287 (271H)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 11 in A major, K 331 (300i)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 6 in B flat major, K 159
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Mozart to Go, the fourth volume in the highly popular Mozart Effect series, collects some of the composer's most gently invigorating pieces into an easy-on-the-ears soundtrack for families on the go. As with the entire series, Mozart to Go sounds just as good when the family has stopped rushing around as it does in the car or on a Walkman. ~ Heather Phares



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Don Giovanni :: Harmonie arrangements
  • Performer: Don Campbell
  • Ensemble: Netherlands Wind Ensemble
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1787
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 6 in B flat major, K 238 :: Rondo
  • Performers: Don Campbell; Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Conductor: Mátyás Antal
  • Running Time: 6 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1776
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 3 in G major, K 156 (134b) :: Presto
  • Performer: Don Campbell
  • Ensemble: Éder String Quartet
  • Running Time: 3 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1772
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade no 3 in D major, K 185 (167a) :: 4th movement, Menuetto
  • Performer: Don Campbell
  • Conductor: Harald Nerat
  • Running Time: 3 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1773
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Clarinet and Strings in A major, K 581 :: 4th movement
  • Performers: Jószef Balogh (Clarinet); Don Campbell
  • Ensemble: Danubius String Quartet
  • Running Time: 9 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1789
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Oboe and Strings in F major, K 370 (368b) :: 3rd movement, Rondeau
  • Performers: Don Campbell; József Kiss (Oboe)
  • Ensemble: Kodály String Quartet members
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1781
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in E flat major, K 380 (374f) :: 3rd movement, Rondo
  • Performers: Jószef Balogh (Clarinet); Don Campbell
  • Ensemble: Danubius String Quartet
  • Running Time: 4 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1781
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade no 4 in D major, K 203 (189b) :: 3rd movement, Menuetto
  • Performer: Don Campbell
  • Conductor: Harald Nerat
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1774
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for 2 Horns and Strings no 15 in B flat major, K 287 (271H) :: Minuet
  • Performer: Don Campbell
  • Conductor: Harald Nerat
  • Ensemble: Capella Istropolitana
  • Running Time: 4 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1776
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 11 in A major, K 331 (300i) :: 3rd movement, Rondo alla turca
  • Performers: Don Campbell; Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1781-1783
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 6 in B flat major, K 159 :: 3rd movement, Rondo "Allegro grazioso"
  • Performer: Don Campbell
  • Ensemble: Éder String Quartet
  • Running Time: 2 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1773
  • Studio/Live: Studio