- Francesco Ferrarini (Cello)
- Roberto Loreggian (Harpsichord)
- Alberto Martini (Violin)
- Riccardo Minasi (Violin)
Notes & Reviews:
In this, the second volume of Dynamic's "Bonporti Edition," conductor Alberto Martini presents the premiere recording of the Chamber Sonatas Op. 2 from 1703. Each of these ten very satisfying sonatas is scored for two violins with basso continuo. Volume one of this "Edition" was devoted to the motets of Bonporti [DYN 280], and was very well received by the critical press. The fine playing, excellent recorded sound, and Bonporti's gratifying art add up to another winner for Dynamic.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsBonporti, Francesco A : Sonate (10) da camera a tre, Op. 2
- Performers: Francesco Ferrarini (Cello); Roberto Loreggian (Harpsichord); Alberto Martini (Violin); Riccardo Minasi (Violin)
- Conductor: Alberto Martini
- Ensemble: Accademia I Filarmonici
- Running Time: 61 min. 45 sec.
- Period Time: Baroque
- Written: by 1698
- Studio/Live: Studio