1 800 222 6872

25 Vivaldi Favorites

Album Summary

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for oboe, strings & continuo in C major, RV 451
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Mandolin in C major, RV 425
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 4 Violins and Cello in B minor, Op. 3 no 10/RV 580
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 Trumpets and Strings in D major
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Work(s)
>Vivaldi, Antonio : "Domine Deus" from Gloria RV 589, for Soprano, Trumpet and Continuo
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Autumn (The Four Seasons)
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in E flat major ("Il ritiro" I), RV 256
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, 2 flutes, 2 oboes, 2 horns & bassoon, strings & continuo in F major, RV 571
>Chedeville, Nicolas : Sonata for musette (or hurdy-gurdy, flute, oboe, violin) & continuo in G minor (attrib. to Vivaldi,
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Chamber Concerto for Lute and 2 Violins in D major, RV 93
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Double Horn Concerto, for 2 horns, strings & continuo in F major, RV 538
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in G minor, Op. 8 no 2/RV 315 "L'estate"
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Amen
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Viola d'Amore in D minor, RV 393
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Piccolo in C major, RV 443
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in E major, Op. 8 no 1/RV 269 "Primavera"
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Cello, strings & continuo in G major, RV 415
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 Flutes in C major, RV 533
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Chamber Concerto for Recorder, Oboe and Bassoon in G minor, RV 103
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for oboe, strings & continuo in C major, RV 451 :: Allegro
  • Performer: Edward Carroll (Trumpet)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Mandolin in C major, RV 425 :: Allegro
  • Performer: Paul Grund (Mandolin)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 4 Violins and Cello in B minor, Op. 3 no 10/RV 580
  • Ensemble: I Musici di Zagreb
  • Running Time: 4 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1711

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 Trumpets and Strings in D major :: Largo
  • Performer: Edward Carroll (Trumpet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Work(s) :: Unspecified Concerto for bassoon in C major
  • Performer: Virginio Bianchi (Bassoon)
  • Conductor: Piero Santi
  • Running Time: 2 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1705-1741

>Vivaldi, Antonio : "Domine Deus" from Gloria RV 589, for Soprano, Trumpet and Continuo
  • Conductor: Robert Shaw
  • Running Time: 5 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1715

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Autumn (The Four Seasons)
  • Performer: Suzanne Lautenbacher (Violin)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Running Time: 2 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1725

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in E flat major ("Il ritiro" I), RV 256 :: Allegro
  • Ensemble: I Musici di San Marco
  • Running Time: 3 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, 2 flutes, 2 oboes, 2 horns & bassoon, strings & continuo in F major, RV 571 :: La
  • Ensemble: I Musici di San Marco
  • Running Time: 1 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1742

>Nicolas Chédeville (Composer) (1705 - 1782) : Sonata for musette (or hurdy-gurdy, flute, oboe, violin) & continuo in G minor (attrib. to Vivaldi,
  • Performer: Mev Berman (Oboe)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1737

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Chamber Concerto for Lute and 2 Violins in D major, RV 93 :: Largo
  • Performer: Anton Stingl (Lute)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Running Time: 2 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Double Horn Concerto, for 2 horns, strings & continuo in F major, RV 538 :: Allegro
  • Performers: Gottfried Roth (Horn); Alois Spach (Horn)
  • Conductor: Günter Kehr
  • Running Time: 4 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in G minor, Op. 8 no 2/RV 315 "L'estate"
  • Performer: Suzanne Lautenbacher (Violin)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Running Time: 2 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1725

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Amen :: opening movement
  • Performer: Margarete Bence (Voice)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Running Time: 3 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 4 Violins and Cello in B minor, Op. 3 no 10/RV 580
  • Ensemble: I Musici di Zagreb
  • Running Time: 3 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1711

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Viola d'Amore in D minor, RV 393 :: Largo
  • Performer: Günter Lemmen (Viola d'amore)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Running Time: 2 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Piccolo in C major, RV 443
  • Performer: Hans-Martin Linde (Piccolo)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Running Time: 3 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in E major, Op. 8 no 1/RV 269 "Primavera"
  • Performer: Suzanne Lautenbacher (Violin)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Running Time: 4 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1725

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Cello, strings & continuo in G major, RV 415 :: Allegro
  • Ensemble: I Musici di San Marco
  • Running Time: 2 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Autumn (The Four Seasons)
  • Performer: Suzanne Lautenbacher (Violin)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Running Time: 3 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1725

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 Flutes in C major, RV 533 :: Allegro
  • Ensemble: I Musici di San Marco
  • Running Time: 2 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Work(s) :: Unspecified Sinfonia in C major
  • Ensemble: I Musici di Zagreb
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1705-1741

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Chamber Concerto for Recorder, Oboe and Bassoon in G minor, RV 103
  • Running Time: 3 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716

>Vivaldi, Antonio : "Domine Deus" from Gloria RV 589, for Soprano, Trumpet and Continuo
  • Conductor: Robert Shaw
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1715

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 Trumpets and Strings in D major :: Allegro
  • Performer: Edward Carroll (Trumpet)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742