1 800 222 6872

Vaughan-Williams: Hymns and Choral Music / Westminster Abbey

Album Summary

>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : English Hymnal
>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : O taste and see
>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Wassail Song ("We've been awhile awandering"), song for chorus (English Folksongs for chorus no 5;
>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Te Deum for chorus & organ (or orchestra) in G
>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Wither's Rocking Hymn ("Sweet baby, sleep! What ails my dear?"), carol for chorus
>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : For All the Saints Who from Their Labours Rest, hymn ("Sine nomine")
>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Valiant for Truth, motet for chorus (with piano or organ ad lib)
>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Prayer to the Father of Heaven, motet for chorus
>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Choral Hymns (3) for baritone or tenor, chorus & orchestra
>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Mass in G minor
>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Festival Te Deum for chorus & organ (or orchestra)
Conductors Ensembles Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : English Hymnal
  • Conductor: Christopher Robinson
  • Ensemble: Worcester Cathedral Choir
  • Running Time: 3 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: circa 1905

>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : O taste and see
  • Conductor: Christopher Robinson
  • Ensemble: Worcester Cathedral Choir
  • Running Time: 1 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1952

>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Wassail Song ("We've been awhile awandering"), song for chorus (English Folksongs for chorus no 5;
  • Conductor: Christopher Robinson
  • Ensemble: Worcester Cathedral Choir
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1913

>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Te Deum for chorus & organ (or orchestra) in G
  • Conductor: Christopher Robinson
  • Ensemble: Worcester Cathedral Choir
  • Running Time: 7 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1928

>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Wither's Rocking Hymn ("Sweet baby, sleep! What ails my dear?"), carol for chorus
  • Conductor: Christopher Robinson
  • Ensemble: Worcester Cathedral Choir
  • Running Time: 3 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1928

>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : For All the Saints Who from Their Labours Rest, hymn ("Sine nomine")
  • Conductor: Christopher Robinson
  • Ensemble: Worcester Cathedral Choir
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: circa 1905

>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Valiant for Truth, motet for chorus (with piano or organ ad lib)
  • Conductor: Christopher Robinson
  • Ensemble: Worcester Cathedral Choir
  • Running Time: 5 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1940

>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Prayer to the Father of Heaven, motet for chorus
  • Conductor: Christopher Robinson
  • Ensemble: Worcester Cathedral Choir
  • Running Time: 4 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1948

>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Choral Hymns (3) for baritone or tenor, chorus & orchestra
  • Conductor: Christopher Robinson
  • Ensemble: Worcester Cathedral Choir
  • Running Time: 14 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1929

>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Mass in G minor :: Sanctus
  • Conductor: Douglas Guest
  • Ensemble: Westminster Abbey Choir
  • Running Time: 2 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1920-1921

>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Festival Te Deum for chorus & organ (or orchestra)
  • Conductor: Douglas Guest
  • Ensemble: Westminster Abbey Choir
  • Running Time: 7 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1937