1 800 222 6872

One of a Kind - Music of J.S. Bach / William Porter

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herzlich tut mich verlangen, BWV 727
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Valet will ich dir geben, BWV 736
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in E minor, BWV 533 "Little Prelude and Fugue"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Erbarm' dich mein, o Herre Gott, BWV 721
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herr Jesu Christ, dich zu uns wend', BWV 709
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in E minor, BWV 548 "Wedge"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : An Wasserflüssen Babylon, BWV 653
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Work(s)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Passacaglia and Fugue in C minor, BWV 582
Performer Composer
  • >


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
  • Performer: William Porter (Organ)
  • Notes: Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, WA (12/05/1999/12/06/1999)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herzlich tut mich verlangen, BWV 727
  • Performer: William Porter (Organ)
  • Notes: Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, WA (12/05/1999/12/06/1999)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Valet will ich dir geben, BWV 736
  • Performer: William Porter (Organ)
  • Notes: Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, WA (12/05/1999/12/06/1999)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in E minor, BWV 533 "Little Prelude and Fugue"
  • Performer: William Porter (Organ)
  • Notes: Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, WA (12/05/1999/12/06/1999)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1705

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Erbarm' dich mein, o Herre Gott, BWV 721
  • Performer: William Porter (Organ)
  • Notes: Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, WA (12/05/1999/12/06/1999)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herr Jesu Christ, dich zu uns wend', BWV 709
  • Performer: William Porter (Organ)
  • Notes: Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, WA (12/05/1999/12/06/1999)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1708-1717

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in E minor, BWV 548 "Wedge"
  • Performer: William Porter (Organ)
  • Notes: Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, WA (12/05/1999/12/06/1999)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1727-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : An Wasserflüssen Babylon, BWV 653
  • Performer: William Porter (Organ)
  • Notes: Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, WA (12/05/1999/12/06/1999)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Work(s) :: [Unspecified] O Lamm Gottes, unschuldig
  • Performer: William Porter (Organ)
  • Notes: Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, WA (12/05/1999/12/06/1999)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1700-1750

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Passacaglia and Fugue in C minor, BWV 582
  • Performer: William Porter (Organ)
  • Notes: Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, WA (12/05/1999/12/06/1999)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1708-1712