1 800 222 6872

Dvorak: Slavonic Dances Op 46 & 72 / Leif Segerstam

Album Summary

>Dvorak, Antonin : Slavonic Dances (8) for Orchestra, Op. 46/B 83
>Dvorak, Antonin : Slavonic Dance no 3 for orchestra in A flat major, B. 83/3 (Op. 46/3)
>Dvorak, Antonin : Slavonic Dance no 4 for orchestra in F major, B. 83/4 (Op. 46/4)
>Dvorak, Antonin : Slavonic Dance no 5 for orchestra in A major, B. 83/5 (Op. 46/5)
>Dvorak, Antonin : Slavonic Dance no 6 for orchestra in D major, B. 83/6 (Op. 46/6)
>Dvorak, Antonin : Slavonic Dance no 7 for orchestra in C minor, B. 83/7 (Op. 46/7)
>Dvorak, Antonin : Slavonic Dances (8) for orchestra, B. 147 (Op. 72)
Conductor Ensemble Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Dvorak, Antonin : Slavonic Dances (8) for Orchestra, Op. 46/B 83
  • Conductor: Leif Segerstam
  • Ensemble: Rheinland-Pfalz State Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Notes: Pfalzbau, Ludwigshafen, Germany (11/07/1988/11/10/1988)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Dvorak, Antonin : Slavonic Dances (8) for Orchestra, Op. 46/B 83
  • Conductor: Leif Segerstam
  • Ensemble: Rheinland-Pfalz State Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Notes: Pfalzbau, Ludwigshafen, Germany (11/07/1988/11/10/1988)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Dvorak, Antonin : Slavonic Dance no 3 for orchestra in A flat major, B. 83/3 (Op. 46/3)
  • Conductor: Leif Segerstam
  • Ensemble: Rheinland-Pfalz State Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Notes: Pfalzbau, Ludwigshafen, Germany (11/07/1988/11/10/1988)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Dvorak, Antonin : Slavonic Dance no 4 for orchestra in F major, B. 83/4 (Op. 46/4)
  • Conductor: Leif Segerstam
  • Ensemble: Rheinland-Pfalz State Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Notes: Pfalzbau, Ludwigshafen, Germany (11/07/1988/11/10/1988)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Dvorak, Antonin : Slavonic Dance no 5 for orchestra in A major, B. 83/5 (Op. 46/5)
  • Conductor: Leif Segerstam
  • Ensemble: Rheinland-Pfalz State Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Notes: Pfalzbau, Ludwigshafen, Germany (11/07/1988/11/10/1988)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Dvorak, Antonin : Slavonic Dance no 6 for orchestra in D major, B. 83/6 (Op. 46/6)
  • Conductor: Leif Segerstam
  • Ensemble: Rheinland-Pfalz State Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Notes: Pfalzbau, Ludwigshafen, Germany (11/07/1988/11/10/1988)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Dvorak, Antonin : Slavonic Dance no 7 for orchestra in C minor, B. 83/7 (Op. 46/7)
  • Conductor: Leif Segerstam
  • Ensemble: Rheinland-Pfalz State Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Notes: Pfalzbau, Ludwigshafen, Germany (11/07/1988/11/10/1988)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Dvorak, Antonin : Slavonic Dances (8) for Orchestra, Op. 46/B 83
  • Conductor: Leif Segerstam
  • Ensemble: Rheinland-Pfalz State Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Notes: Pfalzbau, Ludwigshafen, Germany (11/07/1988/11/10/1988)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Dvorak, Antonin : Slavonic Dances (8) for orchestra, B. 147 (Op. 72)
  • Conductor: Leif Segerstam
  • Ensemble: Rheinland-Pfalz State Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Notes: Pfalzbau, Ludwigshafen, Germany (11/07/1988/11/10/1988)
  • Running Time: 38 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic