1 800 222 6872

O Sweet Love - Byrd, Dowland / Daniel Taylor, et al

Album Summary

>Byrd, William : Ye sacred muses "Elegy for Thomas Tallis"
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Fantasia, for lute in G minor, P 7
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Shall I strive with words to move, for 4 voices & lute (A Pilgrimes Solace)
>Byrd, William : Fortune, variations for keyboard, MB 6
>Byrd, William : Blame I confess
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Go from my window, song arranged for lute, P 64
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Say, Love if ever thou didst find, for 4 voices & lute (Third Book of Songs)
>Dowland, John [Composer] : My Lord Willoughby's Welcome Home, for lute, P 66
>Byrd, William : Psalmes, Sonets and Songs
>Byrd, William : The Bells, MB 38
>Byrd, William : Ah silly soul
>Byrd, William : The Carman's Whistle, air & variations for keyboard, MB 36
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Lady Hunsdon's Almain (Lady Hunsdon's Puffe), for lute, P 54
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Come again, sweet love doth now invite, for 4 voices & lute (First Book of Songs)
>Byrd, William : Work(s)
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Byrd, William : Ye sacred muses "Elegy for Thomas Tallis"
  • Performer: Daniel Taylor (Countertenor)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: circa 1590

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Fantasia, for lute in G minor, P 7
  • Performer: Stephen Stubbs (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Shall I strive with words to move, for 4 voices & lute (A Pilgrimes Solace)
  • Performers: Stephen Stubbs (Lute); Daniel Taylor (Countertenor)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1612

>Byrd, William : Fortune, variations for keyboard, MB 6
  • Running Time: 4 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Byrd, William : Blame I confess
  • Performer: Daniel Taylor (Countertenor)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Go from my window, song arranged for lute, P 64
  • Performer: Stephen Stubbs (Lute)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Say, Love if ever thou didst find, for 4 voices & lute (Third Book of Songs)
  • Performers: Stephen Stubbs (Lute); Daniel Taylor (Countertenor)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1603

>Dowland, John [Composer] : My Lord Willoughby's Welcome Home, for lute, P 66
  • Performer: Stephen Stubbs (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Byrd, William : Psalmes, Sonets and Songs
  • Performers: Stephen Stubbs (Lute); Daniel Taylor (Countertenor)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: circa 1580

>Byrd, William : The Bells, MB 38
  • Running Time: 6 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1590

>Byrd, William : Ah silly soul
  • Performer: Daniel Taylor (Countertenor)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Vocal

>Byrd, William : The Carman's Whistle, air & variations for keyboard, MB 36
  • Running Time: 5 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: circa 1590

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Lady Hunsdon's Almain (Lady Hunsdon's Puffe), for lute, P 54
  • Performer: Stephen Stubbs (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Come again, sweet love doth now invite, for 4 voices & lute (First Book of Songs)
  • Performers: Stephen Stubbs (Lute); Daniel Taylor (Countertenor)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1597

>Byrd, William : Work(s) :: [Unspecified]
  • Running Time: 7 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance