1 800 222 6872

Soler: Harpsichord Sonatas / Virginia Black

Album Summary

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major (Allegro), R. 84
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Molto moderato), R. 117 (Marvin 8)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Andantino), R. 47 (Marvin 12)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major (Allegro soffribile), R. 43
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Adagio largo), R. 100
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor, R. 39 (Marvin 28)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G minor (Prestissimo), R. 81 (Marvin 21)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major (Andante), R. 74
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F sharp minor (Allegro non tanto), R. 78
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F sharp major (Allegro), R. 90 (Marvin 37)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C sharp minor (Allegro), R. 21
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F sharp minor (Andante largo), R. 77
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in B minor (Allegro), R. 10 (Marvin 16)
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major (Allegro), R. 84
  • Performer: Virginia Black (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Molto moderato), R. 117 (Marvin 8)
  • Performer: Virginia Black (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Andantino), R. 47 (Marvin 12)
  • Performer: Virginia Black (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major (Allegro soffribile), R. 43
  • Performer: Virginia Black (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Adagio largo), R. 100
  • Performer: Virginia Black (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor, R. 39 (Marvin 28)
  • Performer: Virginia Black (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G minor (Prestissimo), R. 81 (Marvin 21)
  • Performer: Virginia Black (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major (Andante), R. 74
  • Performer: Virginia Black (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Great Canfield, Essex, England (10/15/1994-10/21/1994)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F sharp minor (Allegro non tanto), R. 78
  • Performer: Virginia Black (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F sharp major (Allegro), R. 90 (Marvin 37)
  • Performer: Virginia Black (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C sharp minor (Allegro), R. 21
  • Performer: Virginia Black (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1772

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F sharp minor (Andante largo), R. 77
  • Performer: Virginia Black (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in B minor (Allegro), R. 10 (Marvin 16)
  • Performer: Virginia Black (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical