1 800 222 6872

Fauré: Complete Piano Works Vol 3 / Paul Crossley

Album Summary

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 1 in A minor, Op. 26
>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 2 in G major, Op. 41
>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 3 in G flat major, Op. 42
>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 4 in A flat major, Op. 44
>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 5 in F sharp minor, Op. 66
>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 6 in E flat major, Op. 70
>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 7 in D minor, Op. 90
>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 8 in D flat major, Op. 96
>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 9 in A minor, Op. 101
>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 10 in A minor, Op. 104 no 2
>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 11 in G minor, Op. 105
>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 12 in E flat major, Op. 106bis
>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 13 in C major, Op. 116
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 1 in A minor, Op. 26
  • Performer: Paul Crossley (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: circa 1880
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 2 in G major, Op. 41
  • Performer: Paul Crossley (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1885
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 3 in G flat major, Op. 42
  • Performer: Paul Crossley (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1885
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 4 in A flat major, Op. 44
  • Performer: Paul Crossley (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1886
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 5 in F sharp minor, Op. 66
  • Performer: Paul Crossley (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1894
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 6 in E flat major, Op. 70
  • Performer: Paul Crossley (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1896
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 7 in D minor, Op. 90
  • Performer: Paul Crossley (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1905
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 8 in D flat major, Op. 96
  • Performer: Paul Crossley (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1906
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 9 in A minor, Op. 101
  • Performer: Paul Crossley (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1909
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 10 in A minor, Op. 104 no 2
  • Performer: Paul Crossley (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1913
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 11 in G minor, Op. 105
  • Performer: Paul Crossley (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1913-1914
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 12 in E flat major, Op. 106bis
  • Performer: Paul Crossley (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1915
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for Piano no 13 in C major, Op. 116
  • Performer: Paul Crossley (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1921
  • Studio/Live: Studio