1 800 222 6872

Kjerulf: Complete Works for Piano / Einar Steen-Nökleberg

Album Summary

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Skizze 5 (Fruhlingslied) for piano in F major, HK 49
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Razzia-galop for piano in B flat major, HK 37
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Skizze 3 for piano in E flat major, HK 140
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Albumsblad for piano in G major, HK 60
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Scherzo for piano in G minor, HK 48
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Barcarole for piano, HK 43
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Notturno for piano, HK 44
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Sang uden ord (Song Without Words), for piano, HK 45
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Intermezzo for piano, HK 55 (Op. 27/1)
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Album for Piano, Op. 27
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Elegie for piano in G minor, HK 66
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Etude for piano in G major, HK 67
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Halling, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 1), HK 236a
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Jolstring, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 2), HK 256
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Halling, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 3), HK 265
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Hildals-Halling, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 4), HK 272
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Halling, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 5), HK 264
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Springdands, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 6), HK 299a
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Springdands, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 7), HK 299b
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Halling, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 8), HK 267
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Springdands, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 9), HK 301
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Springdands, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 10), HK 302
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Springdands, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 11), HK 299c
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Springdands, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 12), HK 300
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Brureslaatt, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 13), HK 250
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Springdands, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 14), HK 299d
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Halling, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 15), HK 266
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Springdands, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 16), HK 299e
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Halling, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 17), HK 263b
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Springdands, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 18), HK 299f
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Brureslaatt, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 19), HK 251
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Halling, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 20), HK 263e
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Springdands (Kjoerringa moe Staven), for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 21), HK 284
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Fa'ns Marsch, fanitulen for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 22), HK 259
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : To Springdandse, quasi menueto, quasi trio for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 23), HK 307
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Langeleiklaatt, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 24), HK 286
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Vosserull, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 25), HK 311
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : New Sketches (6), Op. 12
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Scherzo for piano in E major, HK 109
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Idyl, for piano in A major, Op. 4/2, HK 111
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Pieces (3) for Piano, Op. 4
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Allegro vivace for piano in G major, HK 207
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Skizz for piano in G major, HK 208
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Impromptu 1 for piano in E flat major, HK 36
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Impromptu 2 for piano in G major, HK 46
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Vaarvise, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 1), HK 310
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Ola Glomstulen, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 2), HK 291
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Jeg ser dei ut for Gluggen, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 3), HK 281
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Guris Sang (from Vaage), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 4), HK 262
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Majoren aa hans Kompani (from Christiansand), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 5), HK 288
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Aa kleggen han sa no te (from Kvikne), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 6), HK 245
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Baadn-Laat (from Valdres), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 7), HK 247
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Baadn-Laat (from Valdres) (ii), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 8), HK 248
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Frieras af Ungkarn te Gjenta, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 9), HK 260
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Sjugur aa Troldbrura (from Hallingdal), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 10), HK 296
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Skogmote has Thorgjer Skjelle, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 11), HK 298
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Skjon Anna (from Vaage), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 12), HK 297
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Kjolstadguten, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 13), HK 286
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Huldre aa en Elland, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 14), HK 275
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Astri, mi Astri, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 15), HK 246
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Han Ole, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 16), HK 270
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Soeterreisen, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 17), HK 292
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : I fjol gjoett e Geitinn, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 18), HK 279
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : En liten Gut ifra Tistedalen, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 19), HK 258
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : De'rnte greit, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 20), HK 254
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Mollervisen, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 21), HK 290
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Caprice, for piano in D major, Op. 12/4, HK 174
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Elegie for piano in F sharp minor, Op. 12/3, HK 175
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Berceuse for piano in D flat major, Op. 12/5, HK 173
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Menuet, for piano in A major, Op. 12/2, HK 176
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Humoreske for piano in G minor, Op. 12/1, HK 177
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Salon (Polka), for piano in E flat major, Op. 4/1, HK 96
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Til Welhavens "Vaarnat", for piano in E flat major, HK 58
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Loengsels Vee, for piano in B minor, HK 80
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Kommen und Scheiden, for piano in A major, HK 82
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Du fragst mich du mein blondes Lieb, for piano in E major, HK 83
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Minuetto for piano in A flat major, HK 234
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Skizze 1 for piano in F major, HK 131
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Scherzino for piano in D major, Op. 24/3, HK 123
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Bondedands (Pesant Dance) for piano, HK 112
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Aa kjore Vatten aa kjore Ve, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 22), HK 244
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Liti Kjersti (from Sillejord), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 23), HK 287
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Tordiveln aa Flugua (from Aadalen), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 24), HK 308
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Dalebu Johsson (from Hitterdal), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 25), HK 252
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Den bakvente Visa (from Je), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 26), HK 253
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Huldre Lok (from Foldalen), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 27), HK 276
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Husk op i Ring Ola Guten min (from Trondheim), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 28), HK 277
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Aa aldri oe' doe verre te (from Hallingdal), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 29), HK 242
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Gjeite Lok (from Ostlandet), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 30), HK 261
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Hugebald (from Mo i Telemarken), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 31), HK 274
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Paal paa Haugen, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 32), HK 293
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Stev "Aa Ola, Ola min ejen Onge", for piano (Norske folkeviser, 33), HK 305
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Strile Vise, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 34), HK 306
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Stev (from Telemark), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 35), HK 303
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Jeg lagde mig saa sildig (from Vaage), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 36), HK 280
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Aa gaa du deg te Fjause (from Hallingdal), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 37), HK 249
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : E gjoette Tulla (from Hitterdal), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 38), HK 256
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Hvad det er godt at lande, Brorson, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 39), HK 278
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Stev (from Setesdal), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 40), HK 304
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Han Mass aa han Lasse (from Ostlandet), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 41), HK 268
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Han Mass aa han Lasse (from Hallingdal), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 42), HK 269
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Skizze 2 for piano in B flat major, HK 159
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Skizze 4 for piano in D minor, HK 160
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Bonde-Idyl for piano in D minor, HK 161
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Efterklang fra Fjeldreisen ("Hallingslaat"), for piano, WoO
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Skizze 5 (Frühlingslied) for piano in F major, HK 49
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Razzia-galop for piano in B flat major, HK 37
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1847

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Skizze 3 for piano in E flat major, HK 140
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1850s

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Albumsblad for piano in G major, HK 60
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1852

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Scherzo for piano in G minor, HK 48
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1849

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Barcarole for piano, HK 43
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1848-1849

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Notturno for piano, HK 44
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1848-1849

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Sang uden ord (Song Without Words), for piano, HK 45
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1849

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Intermezzo for piano, HK 55 (Op. 27/1)
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1851

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Album for Piano, Op. 27
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1851

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Elegie for piano in G minor, HK 66
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1852

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Etude for piano in G major, HK 67
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1852

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Halling, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 1), HK 236a
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Jolstring, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 2), HK 256
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Halling, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 3), HK 265
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Hildals-Halling, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 4), HK 272
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Halling, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 5), HK 264
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Springdands, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 6), HK 299a
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Springdands, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 7), HK 299b
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Halling, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 8), HK 267
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Springdands, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 9), HK 301
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Springdands, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 10), HK 302
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Springdands, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 11), HK 299c
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Springdands, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 12), HK 300
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Brureslaatt, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 13), HK 250
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Springdands, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 14), HK 299d
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Halling, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 15), HK 266
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Springdands, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 16), HK 299e
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Halling, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 17), HK 263b
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Springdands, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 18), HK 299f
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Brureslaatt, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 19), HK 251
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Halling, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 20), HK 263e
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Springdands (Kjoerringa moe Staven), for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 21), HK 284
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Fa'ns Marsch, fanitulen for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 22), HK 259
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : To Springdandse, quasi menueto, quasi trio for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 23), HK 307
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Langeleiklaatt, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 24), HK 286
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Vosserull, for piano (Selected Norwegian Folk Dances, 25), HK 311
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : New Sketches (6), Op. 12
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1854

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Scherzo for piano in E major, HK 109
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1856

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Idyl, for piano in A major, Op. 4/2, HK 111
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 04/1856

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Pieces (3) for Piano, Op. 4
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1857

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Allegro vivace for piano in G major, HK 207
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1860

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Skizz for piano in G major, HK 208
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1860

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Impromptu 1 for piano in E flat major, HK 36
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1847-1849

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Impromptu 2 for piano in G major, HK 46
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1847-1849

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Vaarvise, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 1), HK 310
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Ola Glomstulen, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 2), HK 291
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Jeg ser dei ut for Gluggen, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 3), HK 281
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Guris Sang (from Vaage), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 4), HK 262
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Majoren aa hans Kompani (from Christiansand), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 5), HK 288
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Aa kleggen han sa no te (from Kvikne), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 6), HK 245
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Baadn-Laat (from Valdres), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 7), HK 247
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Baadn-Laat (from Valdres) (ii), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 8), HK 248
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Frieras af Ungkarn te Gjenta, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 9), HK 260
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Sjugur aa Troldbrura (from Hallingdal), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 10), HK 296
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Skogmote has Thorgjer Skjelle, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 11), HK 298
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Skjon Anna (from Vaage), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 12), HK 297
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Kjolstadguten, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 13), HK 286
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Huldre aa en Elland, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 14), HK 275
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Astri, mi Astri, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 15), HK 246
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Han Ole, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 16), HK 270
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Soeterreisen, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 17), HK 292
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : I fjol gjoett e Geitinn, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 18), HK 279
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : En liten Gut ifra Tistedalen, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 19), HK 258
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : De'rnte greit, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 20), HK 254
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Mollervisen, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 21), HK 290
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Caprice, for piano in D major, Op. 12/4, HK 174
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1861-1862

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Elegie for piano in F sharp minor, Op. 12/3, HK 175
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 12/1862

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Berceuse for piano in D flat major, Op. 12/5, HK 173
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 05/23/1863

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Menuet, for piano in A major, Op. 12/2, HK 176
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 01/1863

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Humoreske for piano in G minor, Op. 12/1, HK 177
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1861-1862

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Salon (Polka), for piano in E flat major, Op. 4/1, HK 96
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 03/1854

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Til Welhavens "Vaarnat", for piano in E flat major, HK 58
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Loengsels Vee, for piano in B minor, HK 80
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Kommen und Scheiden, for piano in A major, HK 82
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Du fragst mich du mein blondes Lieb, for piano in E major, HK 83
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Minuetto for piano in A flat major, HK 234
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Skizze 1 for piano in F major, HK 131
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1850s

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Scherzino for piano in D major, Op. 24/3, HK 123
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1856

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Bondedands (Pesant Dance) for piano, HK 112
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 05/1856

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Aa kjore Vatten aa kjore Ve, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 22), HK 244
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Liti Kjersti (from Sillejord), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 23), HK 287
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Tordiveln aa Flugua (from Aadalen), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 24), HK 308
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Dalebu Johsson (from Hitterdal), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 25), HK 252
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Den bakvente Visa (from Je), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 26), HK 253
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Huldre Lok (from Foldalen), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 27), HK 276
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Husk op i Ring Ola Guten min (from Trondheim), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 28), HK 277
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Aa aldri oe' doe verre te (from Hallingdal), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 29), HK 242
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Gjeite Lok (from Ostlandet), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 30), HK 261
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Hugebald (from Mo i Telemarken), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 31), HK 274
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Paal paa Haugen, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 32), HK 293
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Stev "Aa Ola, Ola min ejen Onge", for piano (Norske folkeviser, 33), HK 305
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Strile Vise, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 34), HK 306
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Stev (from Telemark), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 35), HK 303
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Jeg lagde mig saa sildig (from Vaage), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 36), HK 280
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Aa gaa du deg te Fjause (from Hallingdal), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 37), HK 249
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : E gjoette Tulla (from Hitterdal), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 38), HK 256
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Hvad det er godt at lande, Brorson, for piano (Norske folkeviser, 39), HK 278
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Stev (from Setesdal), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 40), HK 304
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Han Mass aa han Lasse (from Ostlandet), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 41), HK 268
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Choral

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Han Mass aa han Lasse (from Hallingdal), for piano (Norske folkeviser, 42), HK 269
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Choral

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Skizze 2 for piano in B flat major, HK 159
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 01/1860

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Skizze 4 for piano in D minor, HK 160
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 12/1859

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Bonde-Idyl for piano in D minor, HK 161
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 12/1859

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Efterklang fra Fjeldreisen ("Hallingslaat"), for piano, WoO
  • Performer: Einar Steen-Nökleberg (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 10/03/1849