1 800 222 6872

Music She Wrote - Organ Compositions by Women

Album Summary

>Szönyi, Erzsébet : Pieces (6) for organ
>Shaffer, Jeanne Ellison : Partita on Schmucke Dich (Deck Thyself, My Soul, with Gladness), for organ
>Mägi, Ester : Dialog
>Sandresk, Margaret Vardell : Organ Mass "L'homme arme"
>Bitgood, Roberta : Chorale Prelude on "God Himself is With Us", for organ
>Ochse, Orpha : Chaconne for Organ
>Andrée, Elfrida : Organ Symphony no 1 in B minor
>Diemer, Emma Lou : The Lone, Wild Bird, Southern folktune
>Diemer, Emma Lou : Many and Great, O God, Are Thy Things, Native American melody
>Diemer, Emma Lou : Wherever I May Wander, New England folk melody
>Meier, Margaret Shelton : Romantic Passacaglia on a 12-Tone Theme, for organ
>Tailleferre, Germaine : Nocturne for organ (transcription of Berceuse for piano)
>Price, Florence Beatrice : Eight Variations on a Folksong (Peter, Go Ring Dem Bells)
Performer Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Erzsébet Szönyi (1924 - ) : Pieces (6) for organ :: no 1, Preambulum
  • Performer: Frances Nobert (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Shaffer, Jeanne Ellison : Partita on Schmücke Dich (Deck Thyself, My Soul, with Gladness), for organ
  • Performer: Frances Nobert (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Ester Mägi (1922 - ) : Dialog :: Prelude with Choral
  • Performer: Frances Nobert (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Sandresk, Margaret Vardell : Organ Mass "L'homme armé"
  • Performer: Frances Nobert (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Choral

>Bitgood, Roberta : Chorale Prelude on "God Himself is With Us", for organ
  • Performer: Frances Nobert (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Ochse, Orpha : Chaconne for Organ
  • Performer: Frances Nobert (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Elfrida Andrée (1841 - 1929) : Organ Symphony no 1 in B minor :: Finale
  • Performer: Frances Nobert (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1892

>Diemer, Emma Lou : The Lone, Wild Bird, Southern folktune
  • Performer: Frances Nobert (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Diemer, Emma Lou : Many and Great, O God, Are Thy Things, Native American melody
  • Performer: Frances Nobert (Organ)
  • Notes: Composition written: United States of America.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Diemer, Emma Lou : Wherever I May Wander, New England folk melody
  • Performer: Frances Nobert (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Meier, Margaret Shelton : Romantic Passacaglia on a 12-Tone Theme, for organ
  • Performer: Frances Nobert (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Tailleferre, Germaine : Nocturne for organ (transcription of Berceuse for piano)
  • Performer: Frances Nobert (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1977

>Price, Florence Beatrice : Eight Variations on a Folksong (Peter, Go Ring Dem Bells)
  • Performer: Frances Nobert (Organ)
  • Period Time: Modern