1 800 222 6872

Bach: Fantasies & Fugues / David Schrader

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasie in C major, BWV 570
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia and Fugue for Organ in G minor, BWV 542 "Great G minor"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue in C minor, BWV 575
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasie and Fugue in C minor, BWV 562
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia for organ in G major, BWV 572 (BC J83)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue for organ in G minor ("Little"), BWV 578 (BC J66)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia in B minor, BWV 563
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue on a theme by Corelli in B minor, BWV 579
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasie and Fugue for Organ in C minor, BWV 537
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue for organ in G major, BWV 577 (BC J61)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata, Adagio and Fugue in C major, BWV 564
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Pastorale in F major, BWV 590
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasie in C major, BWV 570
  • Notes: Wausau, WI (06/25/1992/06/26/1992)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia and Fugue for Organ in G minor, BWV 542 "Great G minor"
  • Notes: Wausau, WI (06/25/1992/06/26/1992)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue in C minor, BWV 575
  • Notes: Wausau, WI (06/25/1992/06/26/1992)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1708-1717

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasie and Fugue in C minor, BWV 562
  • Notes: Wausau, WI (06/25/1992/06/26/1992)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730-1745

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia for organ in G major, BWV 572 (BC J83)
  • Notes: Wausau, WI (06/25/1992/06/26/1992)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1712

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue for organ in G minor ("Little"), BWV 578 (BC J66)
  • Notes: Wausau, WI (06/25/1992/06/26/1992)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1707

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia in B minor, BWV 563
  • Notes: Wausau, WI (06/25/1992/06/26/1992)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1707

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue on a theme by Corelli in B minor, BWV 579
  • Notes: Wausau, WI (06/25/1992/06/26/1992)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1710

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasie and Fugue for Organ in C minor, BWV 537
  • Notes: Wausau, WI (06/25/1992/06/26/1992)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue for organ in G major, BWV 577 (BC J61)
  • Notes: Wausau, WI (06/25/1992/06/26/1992)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1750

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata, Adagio and Fugue in C major, BWV 564
  • Notes: Wausau, WI (06/25/1992/06/26/1992)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1712

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Pastorale in F major, BWV 590
  • Notes: Wausau, WI (06/25/1992/06/26/1992)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1720