1 800 222 6872

Black Dyke Mills Band Celebrate 150 Years

Album Summary

>Willcocks, George Henry : The Champions, march
>Weber, Carl Maria von : Der Beherrscher der Geister (The Ruler of the Spirits), overture for orchestra, J. 122 (Op. 27) (rev
>Koenig, Herman : Alpine Echoes and Post horn Galop
>Järnefelt, Armas : Praeludium for small orchestra
>Langford, Gordon : Sonata, Serenade and Scherzo for trombone & brass band
>Dvorak, Antonin : Symphony no 9 in E minor, Op. 95/B 178 "From the New World"
>Joh, J.J. Richards (Joseph : Midwest March
>Toselli, Enrico : Serenade for voice & piano (or orchestra) ("Rimpianto"), Op. 6/1
>Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolai : Snow Maiden
>Ireland, John [Composer] : A Downland Suite, pieces (4) for brass band
>Bellstedt, Herman : Capriccio Brillante
>Parker, Handel : Deep Harmony ("Wrth edrych Iesu ar dy groes..."), hymn
>Langford, Gordon : Famous British Marches Medley
>Offenbach, Jacques : Orphée aux enfers, operetta
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Willcocks, George Henry : The Champions, march
  • Running Time: 2 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: March

>Weber, Carl Maria von : Der Beherrscher der Geister (The Ruler of the Spirits), overture for orchestra, J. 122 (Op. 27) (rev
  • Running Time: 6 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1811

>Koenig, Herman : Alpine Echoes and Post horn Galop
  • Performer: Phillip McCann (Cornet)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Järnefelt, Armas : Praeludium for small orchestra
  • Running Time: 2 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1900

>Langford, Gordon : Sonata, Serenade and Scherzo for trombone & brass band :: Serenade
  • Performer: Norman Law (Trombone)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Dvorak, Antonin : Symphony no 9 in E minor, Op. 95/B 178 "From the New World" :: Finale
  • Notes: Composition written: 01/10/1893-05/24/1893.
  • Running Time: 5 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral

>Joh, J.J. Richards (Joseph : Midwest March
  • Running Time: 2 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: March

>Toselli, Enrico : Serenade for voice & piano (or orchestra) ("Rimpianto"), Op. 6/1
  • Performer: John Clough (Euphonium)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1900

>Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolai : Snow Maiden :: Dance of th
  • Performer: Phillip McCann (Cornet)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1895

>Ireland, John [Composer] : A Downland Suite, pieces (4) for brass band :: Elegy
  • Running Time: 4 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1932

>Bellstedt, Herman : Capriccio Brillante
  • Performer: Sandy Smith (Horn)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Parker, Handel : Deep Harmony ("Wrth edrych Iesu ar dy groes..."), hymn
  • Running Time: 2 min. 43 sec.
  • Form: Choral

>Langford, Gordon : Famous British Marches Medley
  • Running Time: 5 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Offenbach, Jacques : Orphée aux enfers, operetta :: Can-Can
  • Running Time: 2 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1858