1 800 222 6872

Internal Combustion / Jack Stamp, IUP Wind Ensemble

Audio Samples

>Stamp, Jack : Aubrey Fanfare, for wind symphony
>Linn, Robert : Partita for wind ensemble
>Galbraith, Nancy : Elfin Thunderbolt, for wind ensemble
>Staples, James : Windsprint, for piano, percussion & wind ensemble
>Yurko, Bruce : Chant and Toccata for wind band
>Hearshen, Ira : Symphony on Themes of John Philip Sousa
>     In Memoriam "The Thunderer"
>Fore, Aldo Rafael : Synergy!, concerto for band
>Amram, David [Composer] : En Memoria de Chano Pozo, for jazz trio & wind ensemble
>Gillingham, David : Internal Combustion, for wind ensemble

Album Summary

>Stamp, Jack : Aubrey Fanfare, for wind symphony
>Linn, Robert : Partita for wind ensemble
>Galbraith, Nancy : Elfin Thunderbolt, for wind ensemble
>Staples, James : Windsprint, for piano, percussion & wind ensemble
>Yurko, Bruce : Chant and Toccata for wind band
>Hearshen, Ira : Symphony on Themes of John Philip Sousa
>Fore, Aldo Rafael : Synergy!, concerto for band
>Amram, David [Composer] : En Memoria de Chano Pozo, for jazz trio & wind ensemble
>Gillingham, David : Internal Combustion, for wind ensemble
Performer Conductors Ensemble Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Stamp, Jack : Aubrey Fanfare, for wind symphony
  • Conductor: Jack Stamp
  • Ensemble: IUP Wind Ensemble
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 03/1995

>Linn, Robert : Partita for wind ensemble
  • Conductor: Jack Stamp
  • Ensemble: IUP Wind Ensemble
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1980

>Galbraith, Nancy : Elfin Thunderbolt, for wind ensemble
  • Conductor: Jack Stamp
  • Ensemble: IUP Wind Ensemble
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Staples, James : Windsprint, for piano, percussion & wind ensemble
  • Performer: James Staples (Piano)
  • Conductor: Jack Stamp
  • Ensemble: IUP Wind Ensemble
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1991

>Yurko, Bruce : Chant and Toccata for wind band
  • Conductor: Jack Stamp
  • Ensemble: IUP Wind Ensemble
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1976

>Hearshen, Ira : Symphony on Themes of John Philip Sousa :: In Memoriam "The Thunderer"
  • Conductor: Lowell Graham
  • Ensemble: IUP Wind Ensemble
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1994

>Fore, Aldo Rafael : Synergy!, concerto for band
  • Conductor: Jack Stamp
  • Ensemble: IUP Wind Ensemble
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1997

>Amram, David [Composer] : En Memoria de Chano Pozo, for jazz trio & wind ensemble
  • Conductor: Jack Stamp
  • Ensemble: IUP Wind Ensemble
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1981

>Gillingham, David : Internal Combustion, for wind ensemble
  • Conductor: Jack Stamp
  • Ensemble: IUP Wind Ensemble
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 2000