1 800 222 6872

Chopin played by Madeleine Forte on the Erard Piano

Album Summary

>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 4 in F minor, B 146/Op. 52
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 18 in G sharp minor, Op. 25/6, CT. 31
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 5 in G flat major, Op. 10/5, CT. 18
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 4 in F major, Op. 15/1, CT. 111
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 16 in E flat major, Op. 55/2, CT. 123
>Chopin, Frédéric : Barcarolle for Piano in F sharp major, B 158/Op. 60
>Chopin, Frédéric : Preludes (24) for Piano, Op. 28
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 14 in E flat minor, Op. 28/14, CT. 179
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 18 in F minor, Op. 28/18, CT. 183
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for Piano in C sharp minor, B 141/Op. 45
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 11 in E minor, Op. 17/2, CT. 61
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 12 in A flat major, Op. 17/3, CT. 62
>Chopin, Frédéric : Polonaise for piano no 6 in A flat major ("Héroique"), Op. 53, CT. 155
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 4 in F minor, B 146/Op. 52
  • Performer: Madeleine Forte (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1842-1843

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 18 in G sharp minor, Op. 25/6, CT. 31
  • Performer: Madeleine Forte (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835-1837

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 5 in G flat major, Op. 10/5, CT. 18
  • Performer: Madeleine Forte (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 4 in F major, Op. 15/1, CT. 111
  • Performer: Madeleine Forte (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 16 in E flat major, Op. 55/2, CT. 123
  • Performer: Madeleine Forte (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842-1844

>Chopin, Frédéric : Barcarolle for Piano in F sharp major, B 158/Op. 60
  • Performer: Madeleine Forte (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1845-1845

>Chopin, Frédéric : Preludes (24) for Piano, Op. 28 :: no 13 in F sharp major
  • Performer: Madeleine Forte (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 14 in E flat minor, Op. 28/14, CT. 179
  • Performer: Madeleine Forte (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Chopin, Frédéric : Preludes (24) for Piano, Op. 28 :: no 15 in D flat major "Raindrop"
  • Performer: Madeleine Forte (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Chopin, Frédéric : Preludes (24) for Piano, Op. 28 :: no 16 in B flat minor
  • Performer: Madeleine Forte (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Chopin, Frédéric : Preludes (24) for Piano, Op. 28 :: no 17 in A flat major
  • Performer: Madeleine Forte (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 18 in F minor, Op. 28/18, CT. 183
  • Performer: Madeleine Forte (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for Piano in C sharp minor, B 141/Op. 45
  • Performer: Madeleine Forte (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1841.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 11 in E minor, Op. 17/2, CT. 61
  • Performer: Madeleine Forte (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1832-1833

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 12 in A flat major, Op. 17/3, CT. 62
  • Performer: Madeleine Forte (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1832-1833

>Chopin, Frédéric : Polonaise for piano no 6 in A flat major ("Héroique"), Op. 53, CT. 155
  • Performer: Madeleine Forte (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842-1843