1 800 222 6872

The Young Bach / Harald Vogel

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in C major, BWV 531 (BC J9)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partite sopra "O Gott, du frommer Gott", BWV 767
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herr Jesu Christ, dich zu uns wend', BWV 709
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in C major (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 1; doubtful), BWV 553
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in D minor (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 2; doubtful), BWV 554
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 55, "Ich armer Mensch, ich Sündenknecht," BWV 55
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in F major (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 4; doubtful), BWV 556
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in G major, BWV 557
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in G minor (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 6; doubtful), BWV 558
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in A minor, BWV 559
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in B major, BWV 560
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wie nach einer Wasserquelle, chorale prelude for organ (Neumeister Chorale no 31), BWV 1119 (BC K19
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ, der du bist der helle Tag, chorale prelude for organ, BWV 1120 (BC K194)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Ach Herr, mich armen Sünder, chorale prelude for organ, BWV 742
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue in E minor
Performer Composer
  • >


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in C major, BWV 531 (BC J9)
  • Performer: Harald Vogel (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1705

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partite sopra "O Gott, du frommer Gott", BWV 767
  • Performer: Harald Vogel (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herr Jesu Christ, dich zu uns wend', BWV 709
  • Performer: Harald Vogel (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1708-1717

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in C major (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 1; doubtful), BWV 553
  • Performer: Harald Vogel (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in D minor (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 2; doubtful), BWV 554
  • Performer: Harald Vogel (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 55, "Ich armer Mensch, ich Sündenknecht," BWV 55
  • Performer: Harald Vogel (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 11/17/1726

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in F major (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 4; doubtful), BWV 556
  • Performer: Harald Vogel (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in G major, BWV 557
  • Performer: Harald Vogel (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in G minor (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 6; doubtful), BWV 558
  • Performer: Harald Vogel (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in A minor, BWV 559
  • Performer: Harald Vogel (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in B major, BWV 560
  • Performer: Harald Vogel (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wie nach einer Wasserquelle, chorale prelude for organ (Neumeister Chorale no 31), BWV 1119 (BC K19
  • Performer: Harald Vogel (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1710

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ, der du bist der helle Tag, chorale prelude for organ, BWV 1120 (BC K194)
  • Performer: Harald Vogel (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1705

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Ach Herr, mich armen Sünder, chorale prelude for organ, BWV 742
  • Performer: Harald Vogel (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1733

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue in E minor
  • Performer: Harald Vogel (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1710