1 800 222 6872

Bach Encounters Buxtehude - A Journey to Lübeck / Marshall

Album Summary

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Prelude, Fugue and Chaconne for Organ in C major, BuxWV 137
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Ciacona for organ in E minor, BuxWV 160
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Canzonetta for Organ in G major, BuxWV 171
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesu, meine Freude (III), chorale prelude for organ (Neumeister Chorale no 16), BWV 1105 (BC K178)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Machs mit mir, Gott, nach deiner Güt, chorale variation for organ, BWV 957 (BC K191)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Lobt Gott, ihr Christen allzugleich, BWV 732
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata, Adagio and Fugue in C major, BWV 564
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Magnificat noni toni in D minor, BuxWV 205
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BuxWV 155
Performer Composers
  • >
  • >


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Prelude, Fugue and Chaconne for Organ in C major, BuxWV 137
  • Performer: Kimberly Marshall (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1680

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Ciacona for organ in E minor, BuxWV 160
  • Performer: Kimberly Marshall (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1690

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Canzonetta for Organ in G major, BuxWV 171
  • Performer: Kimberly Marshall (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1690

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesu, meine Freude (III), chorale prelude for organ (Neumeister Chorale no 16), BWV 1105 (BC K178)
  • Performer: Kimberly Marshall (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1710

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Machs mit mir, Gott, nach deiner Güt, chorale variation for organ, BWV 957 (BC K191)
  • Performer: Kimberly Marshall (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1705

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Lobt Gott, ihr Christen allzugleich, BWV 732
  • Performer: Kimberly Marshall (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1718

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata, Adagio and Fugue in C major, BWV 564
  • Performer: Kimberly Marshall (Organ)
  • Running Time: 21 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1712

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Magnificat noni toni in D minor, BuxWV 205
  • Performer: Kimberly Marshall (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BuxWV 155
  • Performer: Kimberly Marshall (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1690