1 800 222 6872

Deutsche Schubert-Lied-Edition 7 - European Poets, Vol 1

Album Summary

>Schubert, Franz : Ossian's Lied nach dem Falle Nathos ("Beugt euch aus euren Wolken"), song for voice & piano, D. 278
>Schubert, Franz : Shilric und Vinvela ("Mein Geliebter ist ein Sohn..."), song for voice & piano, D. 293
>Schubert, Franz : Cronnan ("Ich sitz' bei der moosigten Quelle"), song for voice & piano, D. 282
>Schubert, Franz : Der Mondabend, D 141/Op. 131 no 1
>Schubert, Franz : Kolma's Klage ("Rund um mich Nacht"), song for voice & piano, D. 217
>Schubert, Franz : Das Mädchen von Inistore ("Mädchen Inistores"), song for voice & piano, D. 281
>Schubert, Franz : Ellens Gesang I, D 837/Op. 52 no 1
>Schubert, Franz : Ellens Gesang II ("Jäger, ruhe von der Jagd"), song for voice & piano, D. 838 (Op. 52/2)
>Schubert, Franz : Normans Gesang ("Die Nacht bricht bald herein"), song for voice & piano, D. 846 (Op. 52/5)
>Schubert, Franz : Ave Maria
>Schubert, Franz : Lied des gefangenen Jägers ("Mein Ross so müd'"), song for voice & piano, D. 843 (Op. 52/7)
>Schubert, Franz : Lied der Anne Lyle (Wärst du bei mir"), song for voice & piano, D. 830 (Op. 85/1)
>Schubert, Franz : Romanze des Richard Löwenherz ("Grosser Taten tat der Ritter"), song for voice & piano, D. 907
>Schubert, Franz : Gesang der Norna ("Mich führt mein Weg"), song for voice & piano, D. 831 (Op. 85/2)
Performers Composer

Notes & Reviews:

For the first time, the listener and interested reader can follow Schubert's textual alterations and can appreciate the importance the written word had for the composer. The project's artistic advisor is the pianist Ulrich Eisenlohr, who has chosen German-speaking singers who represent the elite of today's young German Lieder singers.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Schubert, Franz : Ossian's Lied nach dem Falle Nathos ("Beugt euch aus euren Wolken"), song for voice & piano, D. 278
  • Performers: Ulrich Eisenlohr (Piano); Roman Trekel (Baritone); Ruth Ziesak (Soprano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 Bavarian Radio Munich, Germany (10/30/2000-11/02/2000)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: ?09/1815

>Schubert, Franz : Shilric und Vinvela ("Mein Geliebter ist ein Sohn..."), song for voice & piano, D. 293
  • Performers: Ulrich Eisenlohr (Piano); Roman Trekel (Baritone); Ruth Ziesak (Soprano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 Bavarian Radio Munich, Germany (10/30/2000-11/02/2000)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 09/20/1815

>Schubert, Franz : Cronnan ("Ich sitz' bei der moosigten Quelle"), song for voice & piano, D. 282
  • Performers: Ulrich Eisenlohr (Piano); Roman Trekel (Baritone); Ruth Ziesak (Soprano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 Bavarian Radio Munich, Germany (10/30/2000-11/02/2000)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 09/05/1815

>Schubert, Franz : Der Mondabend, D 141/Op. 131 no 1
  • Performers: Ulrich Eisenlohr (Piano); Roman Trekel (Baritone); Ruth Ziesak (Soprano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 Bavarian Radio Munich, Germany (10/30/2000-11/02/2000)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1815-1816

>Schubert, Franz : Kolma's Klage ("Rund um mich Nacht"), song for voice & piano, D. 217
  • Performers: Ulrich Eisenlohr (Piano); Roman Trekel (Baritone); Ruth Ziesak (Soprano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 Bavarian Radio Munich, Germany (10/30/2000-11/02/2000)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 06/22/1815

>Schubert, Franz : Das Mädchen von Inistore ("Mädchen Inistores"), song for voice & piano, D. 281
  • Performers: Ulrich Eisenlohr (Piano); Roman Trekel (Baritone); Ruth Ziesak (Soprano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 Bavarian Radio Munich, Germany (10/30/2000-11/02/2000)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 09/1815

>Schubert, Franz : Ellens Gesang I, D 837/Op. 52 no 1
  • Performers: Ulrich Eisenlohr (Piano); Roman Trekel (Baritone); Ruth Ziesak (Soprano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 Bavarian Radio Munich, Germany (10/30/2000-11/02/2000)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1825

>Schubert, Franz : Ellens Gesang II ("Jäger, ruhe von der Jagd"), song for voice & piano, D. 838 (Op. 52/2)
  • Performers: Ulrich Eisenlohr (Piano); Roman Trekel (Baritone); Ruth Ziesak (Soprano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 Bavarian Radio Munich, Germany (10/30/2000-11/02/2000)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1825

>Schubert, Franz : Normans Gesang ("Die Nacht bricht bald herein"), song for voice & piano, D. 846 (Op. 52/5)
  • Performers: Ulrich Eisenlohr (Piano); Roman Trekel (Baritone); Ruth Ziesak (Soprano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 Bavarian Radio Munich, Germany (10/30/2000-11/02/2000)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1825

>Schubert, Franz : Ave Maria
  • Performers: Ulrich Eisenlohr (Piano); Roman Trekel (Baritone); Ruth Ziesak (Soprano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 Bavarian Radio Munich, Germany (10/30/2000-11/02/2000)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1825

>Schubert, Franz : Lied des gefangenen Jägers ("Mein Ross so müd'"), song for voice & piano, D. 843 (Op. 52/7)
  • Performers: Ulrich Eisenlohr (Piano); Roman Trekel (Baritone); Ruth Ziesak (Soprano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 Bavarian Radio Munich, Germany (10/30/2000-11/02/2000)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 04/04/1825

>Schubert, Franz : Lied der Anne Lyle (Wärst du bei mir"), song for voice & piano, D. 830 (Op. 85/1)
  • Performers: Ulrich Eisenlohr (Piano); Roman Trekel (Baritone); Ruth Ziesak (Soprano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 Bavarian Radio Munich, Germany (10/30/2000-11/02/2000)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1825

>Schubert, Franz : Romanze des Richard Löwenherz ("Grosser Taten tat der Ritter"), song for voice & piano, D. 907
  • Performers: Ulrich Eisenlohr (Piano); Roman Trekel (Baritone); Ruth Ziesak (Soprano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 Bavarian Radio Munich, Germany (10/30/2000-11/02/2000)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 01/1827

>Schubert, Franz : Gesang der Norna ("Mich führt mein Weg"), song for voice & piano, D. 831 (Op. 85/2)
  • Performers: Ulrich Eisenlohr (Piano); Roman Trekel (Baritone); Ruth Ziesak (Soprano)
  • Notes: Studio 1 Bavarian Radio Munich, Germany (10/30/2000-11/02/2000)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1825