- Graciela Alperyn (Mezzo Soprano)
- Doina Palade (Soprano)
- Giorgio Lamberti (Tenor)
- Alan Titus (Baritone)
Notes & Reviews:
'Carmen' is among the most popular operas for all the obvious reasons: great characters, a gripping story and fabulous music. But what set it on a pinnacle is an amazing combination of three factors: a sizzling gipsy heroine, great atmosphere and the prodigality of melodic invention - one great tune after another, at least a dozen of which are the staples of Madison Avenue and the animated cartoon.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsSmillie, Thomson : An Introduction to Bizet's "Carmen", narration with musical examples
- Performers: Graciela Alperyn (Mezzo Soprano); Doina Palade (Soprano); Giorgio Lamberti (Tenor); Alan Titus (Baritone)
- Conductor: Alexander Rahbari
- Ensemble: Czecho-Slovak Radio Symphony Orchestra Bratislava
- Running Time: 2 min. 26 sec.
- Period Time: Contemporary