- Fabio Previati (Baritone)
- Jonathon Welch (Voice)
- Carmen Gonzales (Mezzo Soprano)
- Luba Orgonasova (Soprano)
Notes & Reviews:
'La Boheme' is one of three operas believed to be the most popular ever written. In the case of 'La Boheme' the reason is that it virtually defines the term 'romantic.' The poignant story of Mimi and Rodolfo is told in music of such tender beauty, allied, as always, to Puccini's intuition of what works in the theatre, resulting in an opera that readily appeals to our emotions and sense.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Opera Explained-An Introduction to Puccini: Madama Butterfly
Opera Explained - Rossini: The Barber of Seville / Timson
Opera Explained - An Introduction to Donizettti: L'Elisir
Opera Explained - An Introduction to Verdi: La Traviata
Classics Explained - An Introduction to Puccini: Tosca
Opera Explained - Puccini: Turandot
Opera Explained - An Introduction to Leoncavallo: Pagliacci
Opera Explained - An Introduction to Verdi: Falstaff
Beethoven: Symphony no 6, etc / Karajan, Berlin Philharmonic
Works DetailsSmillie, Thomson : An Introduction to Puccini's "La bohème", narration with musical examples
- Performers: Fabio Previati (Baritone); Jonathon Welch (Voice); Carmen Gonzales (Mezzo Soprano); Luba Orgonasova (Soprano)
- Conductor: Will Humburg
- Ensemble: Slovak Radio Symphony Orchestra, Bratislava
- Running Time: 2 min. 42 sec.
- Period Time: Contemporary