1 800 222 6872

Beethoven: The Early String Quartets / Tokyo String Quartet

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 1 in F major, Op. 18/1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 2 in G major, Op. 18 no 2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings in F major, Hess 34/Op. 14 no 1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 3 in D major, Op. 18 no 3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 4 in C minor, Op. 18 no 4
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 6 in B flat major, Op. 18 no 6
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 5 in A major, Op. 18/5
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quintet for Strings in C major, Op. 29
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 1 in F major, Op. 18/1
  • Notes: Composition written: 1798-1800.
  • Running Time: 30 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1798-1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 2 in G major, Op. 18 no 2
  • Running Time: 23 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1798-1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings in F major, Hess 34/Op. 14 no 1
  • Running Time: 13 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1801-1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 3 in D major, Op. 18 no 3
  • Notes: Composition written: 1798-1800.
  • Running Time: 24 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1798-1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 4 in C minor, Op. 18 no 4
  • Notes: Composition written: 1798-1800.
  • Running Time: 23 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1798-1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 6 in B flat major, Op. 18 no 6
  • Notes: Composition written: 1798-1800.
  • Running Time: 16 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1798-1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 5 in A major, Op. 18/5
  • Notes: Composition written: 1798-1800.
  • Running Time: 27 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1798-1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quintet for Strings in C major, Op. 29
  • Performer: Pinchas Zukerman (Viola)
  • Running Time: 33 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801