1 800 222 6872

Bach: Orchestral Suites, Brandenburg Concertos, etc / Kehr, Faerber, et al

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 1 in C major, BWV 1066
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B minor, BWV 1067
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Orchestra no 4 in D major, BWV 1069
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 1 in F major, BWV 1046
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F major, BWV 1047
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G major, BWV 1048
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 4 in G major, BWV 1049
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 5 in D major, BWV 1050
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 6 in B flat major, BWV 1051
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 2 Harpsichords in C minor, BWV 1060
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 2 Violins in D minor, BWV 1043
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin no 2 in E major, BWV 1042
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin in D minor, BWV 1052
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in A major, BWV 1055
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in F minor, BWV 1056
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Flute, Violin and Harpsichord in A minor, BWV 1044 "Triple Concerto"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in D minor, BWV 1052
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in E major, BWV 1053
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 2 Harpsichords in C major, BWV 1061
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 1 in C major, BWV 1066
  • Conductor: Günter Kehr
  • Ensemble: Mainz Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 24 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B minor, BWV 1067
  • Conductor: Günter Kehr
  • Ensemble: Mainz Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 20 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068
  • Conductor: Günter Kehr
  • Ensemble: Mainz Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 20 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Orchestra no 4 in D major, BWV 1069
  • Conductor: Günter Kehr
  • Ensemble: Mainz Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 20 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 1 in F major, BWV 1046
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Ensemble: Wurttemberg Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 20 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F major, BWV 1047
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Ensemble: Wurttemberg Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 12 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G major, BWV 1048
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Ensemble: Wurttemberg Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 11 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 4 in G major, BWV 1049
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Ensemble: Wurttemberg Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 16 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 5 in D major, BWV 1050
  • Performers: Christine Sartoretti (Harpsichord); Christiane Jaccottet (Harpsichord)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Ensemble: Wurttemberg Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 21 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 6 in B flat major, BWV 1051
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Ensemble: Wurttemberg Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 18 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 2 Harpsichords in C minor, BWV 1060
  • Performers: Christine Sartoretti (Harpsichord); Christiane Jaccottet (Harpsichord)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Ensemble: Wurttemberg Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 13 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1736

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 2 Violins in D minor, BWV 1043
  • Performers: Dieter Vorholz (Violin); Suzanne Lautenbacher (Violin)
  • Conductor: Günter Kehr
  • Ensemble: Mainz Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 18 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin no 2 in E major, BWV 1042
  • Conductor: Günter Kehr
  • Ensemble: Mainz Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 20 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1730

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin in D minor, BWV 1052
  • Conductor: Günter Kehr
  • Ensemble: Mainz Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 15 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1730

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in A major, BWV 1055
  • Performers: Christine Sartoretti (Harpsichord); Christiane Jaccottet (Harpsichord)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Ensemble: Wurttemberg Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 13 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1738

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in F minor, BWV 1056
  • Performers: Christine Sartoretti (Harpsichord); Christiane Jaccottet (Harpsichord)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Ensemble: Wurttemberg Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 9 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1738

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Flute, Violin and Harpsichord in A minor, BWV 1044 "Triple Concerto"
  • Performers: Gunther Holler (Flute); Georg Egger (Violin); Christine Sartoretti (Harpsichord); Christiane Jaccottet (Harpsichord)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Ensemble: Wurttemberg Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 21 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1729-1741

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in D minor, BWV 1052
  • Performers: Christine Sartoretti (Harpsichord); Christiane Jaccottet (Harpsichord)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Ensemble: Wurttemberg Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 21 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1738

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in E major, BWV 1053
  • Performers: Christine Sartoretti (Harpsichord); Christiane Jaccottet (Harpsichord)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Ensemble: Wurttemberg Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 19 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1738

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 2 Harpsichords in C major, BWV 1061
  • Performers: Christine Sartoretti (Harpsichord); Christiane Jaccottet (Harpsichord)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Ensemble: Wurttemberg Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 16 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1732-1735