1 800 222 6872

Beethoven: Lieder / Douglas Jimerson

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Adelaide, song Op. 46
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Maigesang, song for voice & piano, Op. 52/4
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Andenken
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Der Kuss (The Kiss), arietta for voice & piano, Op. 128
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Mit einem gemalten Band, song for voice & piano, Op. 83/3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Marmotte, Op. 52 no 7
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Ich liebe dich, WoO 123
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sechs Gesänge mit Begleitung des Pianoforte, Op. 75
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : An die ferne Geliebte, Op. 98
Performers Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Adelaide, song Op. 46
  • Performers: Douglas Jimerson (Tenor); Ruth Locker (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1794-1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Maigesang, song for voice & piano, Op. 52/4
  • Performers: Douglas Jimerson (Tenor); Ruth Locker (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1796

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Andenken
  • Performers: Douglas Jimerson (Tenor); Ruth Locker (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1809

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Der Kuss (The Kiss), arietta for voice & piano, Op. 128
  • Performers: Douglas Jimerson (Tenor); Ruth Locker (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1822

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Mit einem gemalten Band, song for voice & piano, Op. 83/3
  • Performers: Douglas Jimerson (Tenor); Ruth Locker (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1810

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Marmotte, Op. 52 no 7
  • Performers: Douglas Jimerson (Tenor); Ruth Locker (Piano)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1803

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Ich liebe dich, WoO 123
  • Performers: Douglas Jimerson (Tenor); Ruth Locker (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sechs Gesänge mit Begleitung des Pianoforte, Op. 75
  • Performers: Douglas Jimerson (Tenor); Ruth Locker (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1809

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : An die ferne Geliebte, Op. 98
  • Performers: Douglas Jimerson (Tenor); Ruth Locker (Piano)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1816