1 800 222 6872

Rosita Renard at Carnegie Hall

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Keyboard no 1 in B flat major, BWV 825
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 8 in A minor, K 310 (300d)
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Variations sérieuses, for piano in D minor, Op. 54
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Rondo for Piano no 1 in D major, K 485
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 11 in E flat major, Op. 10/11, CT. 24
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 17 in E minor, Op. 25/5, CT.30
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 3 in E major, Op. 10/3, CT. 16
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 20 in D flat major, Op. 25/8, CT. 33
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 16 in A minor, Op. 25/4, CT. 29
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 2 in A minor, Op. 10/2, CT. 15
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 21 in C sharp minor, Op. 30/4, CT. 71
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Prelude for piano in B flat major, Op. 104a/1
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 14 in F minor, Op. 25/2, CT. 27
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 15 in F major, Op. 25/3, CT 28.
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 4 in C sharp minor, Op. 10/4, CT. 17
>Ravel, Maurice : Valses nobles et sentimentales
>Debussy, Claude : Tarentelle styrienne
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 38 in F sharp minor, Op. 59/3, CT. 88
>Boccherini, Luigi : Menuett
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 16 in G major, Op. 31 no 1
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Etude for piano in B flat minor, Op. 104b/1
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 7 in A major, Op. 28/7, CT. 172
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 5 in F sharp major, Op. 15/2, CT. 112
>Schulz-Evler, Adolf : Arabesques on J. Strauss II's "The Blue Danube Waltz," for piano, Op. 12
>Cruz, Domingo Santa : Viñetas, suite for piano, Op 8
Performer Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Keyboard no 1 in B flat major, BWV 825
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1726-1731

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 8 in A minor, K 310 (300d)
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1778.
  • Running Time: 12 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Variations sérieuses, for piano in D minor, Op. 54
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 06/04/1841

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Rondo for Piano no 1 in D major, K 485
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1786

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 11 in E flat major, Op. 10/11, CT. 24
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 17 in E minor, Op. 25/5, CT.30
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835-1837

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 3 in E major, Op. 10/3, CT. 16
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 20 in D flat major, Op. 25/8, CT. 33
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835-1837

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 16 in A minor, Op. 25/4, CT. 29
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1834

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 2 in A minor, Op. 10/2, CT. 15
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 21 in C sharp minor, Op. 30/4, CT. 71
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Prelude for piano in B flat major, Op. 104a/1
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 12/09/1836

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 14 in F minor, Op. 25/2, CT. 27
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835-1837

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 15 in F major, Op. 25/3, CT 28.
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835-1837

>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 4 in C sharp minor, Op. 10/4, CT. 17
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1832

>Ravel, Maurice : Valses nobles et sentimentales
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1911

>Debussy, Claude : Tarentelle styrienne
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1890

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 38 in F sharp minor, Op. 59/3, CT. 88
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1845

>Boccherini, Luigi : Menuett
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1771

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Rondo for Piano no 1 in D major, K 485
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1786

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 16 in G major, Op. 31 no 1
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1802.
  • Running Time: 21 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Etude for piano in B flat minor, Op. 104b/1
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 06/09/1836

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 7 in A major, Op. 28/7, CT. 172
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 5 in F sharp major, Op. 15/2, CT. 112
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Schulz-Evler, Adolf : Arabesques on J. Strauss II's "The Blue Danube Waltz," for piano, Op. 12
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1904

>Cruz, Domingo Santa : Viñetas, suite for piano, Op 8 :: Galente
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 46 sec.

>Cruz, Domingo Santa : Viñetas, suite for piano, Op 8 :: Grotesque
  • Performer: Rosita Renard (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.